Respected Contributor

Looking for opinions on various jewelry items

With the latest price reductions on Linea, I was able to get $120 back in recent purchases! So I am considering getting some jewelry pieces that are now on clearance. Honest thoughts on the following please:

The liquid necklace/bracelet/earrings. J487227/J487217/J487219

The harlequin necklace/bracelet. J484172/J484170

The tiger cowrie necklace J485360

The flower blossom necklace. I already have the black which I have yet to wear, but eyeing another color...probably the copper because I think it’d look better with my coloring.

The tassel grande necklace. I already have the unique amber. But I sure like the chocolate too.

Also unsure of the bistro necklace J482462 which is now only available in silver.

I can’t get it all so trying to whittle my list down. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Looking for opinions on various jewelry items

@crazycockermom I have the liquid necklace and bracelet in gunmetal and love them. I have a small wrist and the smaller bracelet fits well and is comfortable. I like to wear the gunmetal with purple colors especially. I am looking at the earring now too for a dressier night out....remember those?

I just got the chantilly pearls in rose and the all beige one. I already had the sage one and I just love them. The sale price, plus the thought of no more Linea pearls ever decided for me. 

Let us know what you decide! I was thinking of the cowrie too, but haven't decided. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom @mam2fourboys 

Agree! Linea pearls are not to be missed.

If you like drama, the Twisted Sister set J484174 has always looked incredible and price is way down. Louis talks about that a lot.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom , I can only speak to the liquid necklace and bracelet.  I bought them several months ago, in gold, and find them to be extremely wearable, well made, and an exceptional value.  Yesterday, I ordered the set in silver, because it is that good!  This weekend I wore the gold with a white button down and jeans, and felt well dressed, but very casual.  When church services resume, I plan to wear them with the magenta WK elbow sleeve dress.  The necklace is weightless, and I think the bracelet is a statement piece, as it is wide and a bit heavier.  I decided to give the earrings a try this time, too.  Have fun choosing your "free" pieces Smiley Happy and wear them in good health.

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of Louis' jewelry but much of it is bulky and heavy, taking up a huge amount of storage space.  I got a hanging panel, applied many of my pieces and found it was too heavy to hang....heck, I could barely lift it.  I refuse to be further tempted.  Enough is enough.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys and @jeancp
Thanks for the input on the liquid pieces. Definitely going to consider those. I’ve always been more of a bracelet girl so probably shouldn’t pass it up.

@mam2fourboys and @CGee
I ordered the beige chantilly pearls and they went to backorder! I’m really hoping I get them because I have the lace inset top in five colors!

I’ve had my eye on the twisted sister necklace too. I just don’t have that many occasions to wear dramatic pieces. If I get the silver one, I’ll want the embroidered skirt to go with it, lol. But I have the latte already...

I appreciate everyone’s opinions! Thank you 😊
Super Contributor

@crazycockermom I do hope you get the chantilly pearls!  

I had ordered the twisted sister necklace in black and silver, but that order was messed up p, and of course that color was sold out when I found out. I keep looking at the other colors of this necklace and I may get the silver color or the wine/amber. I keep looking at the wine/amber to go with my wine wk dress and caramel sweater set. I don't dress up much now, but the first formal occasion I attend, I may very well want this necklace!  Plus I keep telling myself....no more Linea so if you want this for the rest of your life, get it!  A bit dramatic, but it helps in making some of these decisions. 

Super Contributor

I have the multi strand in silver and gunmetal and love them both.  I never realized how nice it is to have gunmetal jewelry.  I have a blazer that has a black zipper and i really like the way the gunmetal multistrand goes with it.  I have the bracelet in the silver.  It is a lot on my small wrist, but with a long sleeve blouse or jacket it adds interest.  On a shorter sleeve, it reminds me almost of an 80's cuff bracelet (almost a punk vibe).

I have the silver/ gunmetal bistro and do not wear it as much.   I can't figure out whether to wear it doubled or tripled.  And, the contrast of the metals does not work for me as well as just having one metal on a necklace.

Respected Contributor

@GoodyShoes
Thanks for chiming in! I was leaning towards the multi strand in gunmetal, maybe silver. Probably will get that before I consider the bistro. I was wondering how it worked doubled or tripled. I appreciate your input!
Trusted Contributor

I have these and just love them:

The harlequin necklace/bracelet. J484172/J484170

They occupy that niche when you want to wear something casual but which is also intersting.  I get many compliments on these pieces.