Trusted Contributor

Search "As is" linea!  Available now.

Esteemed Contributor

@2zbeach 

Of course it's gone, but just curious if you happened to notice what color had popped up. Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

It is currently available again!! 

Esteemed Contributor

It's goldtone...which I don't wear enough of to justify buying it at any price...DURN IT!!!

Bring these back in silver please!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS....the fish necklace was goldtone with red eyes. Sorry I left out those details,but I was in a hurry to let everyone know the fish had been spotted.

Esteemed Contributor

@2zbeach  Thanks for the reply. I appreciate your taking time for my question. Like so many here, love the impeccable quality and whimsy of this fish necklace. This has always been an eye catching conversation starter. Should've bought the gun metal to add to my little school of real and bejeweled fish. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@2zbeach  Thanks for the reply. I appreciate your taking time for my question. Like so many here, love the impeccable quality and whimsy of this fish necklace. This has always been an eye catching conversation starter. Should've bought the gun metal to add to my little school of real and bejeweled fish. 

@rochelleS

there were GUNMETAL fish?!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

It's goldtone...which I don't wear enough of to justify buying it at any price...DURN IT!!!

Bring these back in silver please!

i know @MacDUFF.....i was late to the fish party.'

i have the major fish and the school of fish, both in gold.......would love both of these in silver also. i tend to wear my white metals more.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45

We're not the only ones...there were a few posts on LDO's blog about bringing back the silver fish.  He did say he's presenting new metal colors to the Q PTB, but didn't know if he could bring back the original colors.  I would have loved the mardi gras and the black seed bead necklaces in silver...maybe he can bring them back in silver!  Have a great evening, sunshine.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 Yes , I remember passing on the gun metal. I recall this was an option on the reordered fish. Yes, now a pang of regret.... something else will come along. Yet, it's nice to hear that maybe another fish collection will be available (those buyers!) to add to our original pieces.