Respected Contributor

Long Sleeve Openwork Shrug - A233181

[ Edited ]

Anyone else out there who would be interested in a repeat of this shrug?

I can't get the page to open anymore so I don't have the item number and I removed the tag from my shrug.  The image of the product resulting from a Google search takes me to the product page but the page has been removed by QVC from its database.

This piece is an absolute workhorse for me.  It has seen so much use (and abuse); I wear it over blouses in the summer and spring, as a layering piece over sweaters in the cold winter because coats aren't what they used to be, and I also wear it riding my bike on long distance bike rides.  I wash it in cold water and hang it up to dry and it is as good as new.  It's the only piece of clothing that I own with acrylic in it that hasn't ended up in a donation box.

I only have one color - black - and I'd love some more dark solids like port, navy,  and espresso, along with some lighter colors like red and pink for spring.

I'm a big eBay shopper and I have combed eBay for months now with no success.  The only option out there is one in white 3x, and I think that would be too sloppy for me.

I don't recall the sizing on the shrug, but I think it was kind of a combined sizing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Long Sleeve Openwork Shrug

Was that the one that was sort of a gauze tube? I have that one in black and white and treasure them. I wear them all summer over my sleeves tops. I think it may have come in 3 sizes. I cut my tags out so I have no idea what the style number is.

Respected Contributor

Re: Long Sleeve Openwork Shrug

Yes, that is the one.

I just checked the eBay listing for the 3x ivory one that is for sale, and it includes the item number:

A233181

I'm desperate.  I'm going to go look at my box of fabrics because I have many sweater knit bolt cuts that I bought several years ago intending to make knit sheath dresses.  Most of them are wool, though, and so they would be subject to little moth nips if I tried to recreate using one of my fabric pieces.

Regular Contributor

Re: Long Sleeve Openwork Shrug - A233181

[ Edited ]

A233181

Sorry, my little tablet won't paste a URL.

Ha! I see you got it already!

Regular Contributor

Re: Long Sleeve Openwork Shrug - A233181

@Favorite Son  I don't know what size you need, but there is also a 1X in ivory available on ebay now if you search on A233181