Respected Contributor

Re: Links to interviews of Jac and Lewis Dell'Olio with Lisa Robertson from 2011

@culebra wrote:

@Writer with Flair Thank you for posting.  I had never seen these interviews.  They were all so wonderful.  People forget that Louis Dell Olio is a three time Coty Award Winner as well as inductee to the Coty Hall of Fame.

Culebra,

I totally agree that people forget or never knew of Louis' previous achievements.  We are so fortunate to have a designer of his calibre designing for us.

Respected Contributor

Re: Links to interviews of Jac and Lewis Dell'Olio with Lisa Robertson from 2011

@Writer with Flair  Thanks so much.  These were fun to watch.  Have been a LDO fan and buyer since the beginning.  I'm in ALL LOUIS today...  Black skirt and turtleneck, and a suede burgundy jacket (from YEARS ago, but still gorgeous).  LOVE.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Writer with Flair  Thanks so much.  These were fun to watch.  Have been a LDO fan and buyer since the beginning.  I'm in ALL LOUIS today...  Black skirt and turtleneck, and a suede burgundy jacket (from YEARS ago, but still gorgeous).  LOVE.

nyc1,

Sounds like a great, classic LDO outfit. 

Frequent Contributor

Following the recent sad news, watching the videos helps to remember the wonderful good times.

Honored Contributor

I admit to wanting to turn back the hands of time, lovemyparrot.  

Respected Contributor

Finally watched these last night. Sad and touching, to say the least.
Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed watching these, thank you. I was good to learn more about Louis' background and I especially liked the one about how he met Jac. Lisa did a good job with these.
Do the math.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MarieIG wrote:
I enjoyed watching these, thank you. I was good to learn more about Louis' background and I especially liked the one about how he met Jac. Lisa did a good job with these.

MarielG,

I agree with you thast Lisa did a great job.  I have lost track of her.  Do you know what she is doing now?  I always thought that she would be doing her own show eventually.