Regular Contributor

Jennifer is delightful with Linea fashions. She knows his work and she models  well. However a cameraman wasn’t really listening during the presentations. Nancy walked away to change her top and Jennifer was with Maria, but the camera was focused on Brenda. You could only see half of Maria’s head. Have they been sleeping on the job? I can’t imagine they don’t have a headset on to listen to what is being said. Do the Camera people know the models names? This is inexcusable and makes it tough for Jennifer to do her job.

Honored Contributor

Re: Linea show with Jennifer

@Purseone Do you intend to have this posted in the Linea forum? It is now in the LOGO forum. Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that also during other shows ... sometimes I wonder if they are in training or, if it’s the middle of the night, the camera guys are just tired🙃

Valued Contributor

@Purseone wrote:

Jennifer is delightful with Linea fashions. She knows his work and she models  well. However a cameraman wasn’t really listening during the presentations. Nancy walked away to change her top and Jennifer was with Maria, but the camera was focused on Brenda. You could only see half of Maria’s head. Have they been sleeping on the job? I can’t imagine they don’t have a headset on to listen to what is being said. Do the Camera people know the models names? This is inexcusable and makes it tough for Jennifer to do her job.

Yes I noticed that too.  When Jennifer mentioned that Maria was wearing a sneak peek of a new color in the Carnival necklace the camera didn't show the necklace at all.  I was dying to see it, & finally got a look when they showed the group of the models a bit later.  The camera seemed to spend a lot of time on showing just part of the moss crepe skirt. It didn't seem like the camera people were paying attention at all.

Regular Contributor

Yes I don’t know how this posted in logo and I don’t know how to change it.

Valued Contributor

Maybe you could ask the mods to move it to the Linea forum.

Trusted Contributor

"Inexcusable" ????

Frequent Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

"Inexcusable" ????

I would say "yes".

Honored Contributor

@Purseone wrote:

Yes I don’t know how this posted in logo and I don’t know how to change it.

@Purseone I just asked them to move it. Hopefully, they will do that soon. Heart

Frequent Contributor

@Purseone I agree Jennifer is a very good representative of Linea.  She is very informative and knowageable about Linea pieces.  Louis made an excellent choice in hiring her. I've watched QVC for quite some time now and I have to agree with you that the camera people are a lot of times behind what the show host or product representative are talking about when describing an item being presented. I've seen this happen on other shows, not just Linea.  Many times I have watched Ripka shows and either the host or Judith are describing a piece and the camera person is focused on something else.  A lot of times you don't see the item being presented until after the host/presenter is almost finished describing the item, even when the item in in their hands. Crazy!!