Respected Contributor

Re: Linea show..who’s watching?!

Fingers crossed the new topper doesn't go to waitlist on the colors we ordered!

Respected Contributor

The Topper in Ivory Size 2 is Sold Out!
Respected Contributor

They’re not showing the Moss Crepe Wrap Neck Top!
Super Contributor

I couldn't see any of the red/yellow/green lights on the bottom of my screen throughout the show.  I checked the size 4 sapphire topper and there is only 8 left.

Respected Contributor

The last number I heard was 2,200 Topper orders placed.

I enjoyed watching the Show.
Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:
They’re not showing the Moss Crepe Wrap Neck Top!

As Louis said on his blog, they did not script it into the show. It's an upsell to the Topper. So unless there is a change, there won't be a presentation of it.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@Maxine49  Yes, i do recall that this Top was not scripted into the Show - but they could have mentioned it as an upsell and given the Item #.  How would anyone know there’s an upsell.

These boots weren’t scripted into the Show but the Host made a point of mentioning them by Brand and showing the photo on the screen - one of the models was wearing them.  Not sure if it was the 2:00 a.m. or the 9:00 a.m. Show.

Louise et Cie Leather Tall Shaft Boots - Kamil

3ECDEFD4-93D9-4816-A96C-A44753973CE7.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

Fingers crossed the new topper doesn't go to waitlist on the colors we ordered!

I sure hope nott @Somertime !   I never did get my 3 strand neckless or the pendent neckless that I ordered 8/26 th and Monday it was cancelled and I can't reorder it.  Hope that doesn't happen with this !  I'm more than a little upset over it ! 

Respected Contributor

There was another presentation of the Big Deal Topper - now 3,000 have been sold - which is more than half the quantity brought in.

And I’m happy to say the Model wearing the Ivory Topper - and Jennifer in the Sapphire - were both wearing the Moss Crepe Wrap Neck Top in Black - and there was a brief mention of the Top.000A71D0-0A13-44CE-9070-EA86B21C1936.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Silver Fox1 was it the fez medallion necklace that was cancelled for your order?  I was planning to order it and it sold out on me while I hesitated, thinking about the jewelryy I already have.  If your actual order was cancelled, that is bad news for me.  I bought the grey tweed jacket and I absolutely love it!