Respected Contributor

Re: Linea show..who’s watching?!

[ Edited ]

Louis has mentioned that the 3 Strand Necklace, the Fez and the Stretch Bracelets have all been reordered.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show, but I do have one of his Linea sweater (with the color)  I love it.  One of very few things I own from him.  A390227  Whisper knit with split color.  I tempted to order another color.  But one I like is sold out in XXS. Bisque   I already own the Caramel

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Silver Fox1 was it the fez medallion necklace that was cancelled for your order?  I was planning to order it and it sold out on me while I hesitated, thinking about the jewelryy I already have.  If your actual order was cancelled, that is bad news for me.  I bought the grey tweed jacket and I absolutely love it! 

Yes @NYCLatinaMe it was.!   I sure hope i comes back in stock,  I bought a lot of things to go with it too !  I'm really upset because from what I understand people to purchased it in Sept. recieved it and folks who purchased it in Aug. didn't !  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh thank you @Seka, I just read your post.  This is good news !!  I will have to keep my eye out for it.   # @NYCLatinaMe  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Silver Fox1 I think there is a chance because we know they had that issue were the items were in the wrong packages.  They may just have returned the inventory to the manufacturer to figure out the problem, and the product will be available after.  I am thinking that because it looks like they pulled all the inventory.  Unlikely that every last piece sold.  Fingers crossed!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Seka and @Silver Fox1 for the update!  Good news!

Honored Contributor

I forgot it was on today.....

Contributor

I think Nancy said she was in the 2 , Katrina was 4 and Jackie 14. All their normal qvc sizes.
Honored Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@Maxine49  Yes, i do recall that this Top was not scripted into the Show - but they could have mentioned it as an upsell and given the Item #.  How would anyone know there’s an upsell.

These boots weren’t scripted into the Show but the Host made a point of mentioning them by Brand and showing the photo on the screen - one of the models was wearing them.  Not sure if it was the 2:00 a.m. or the 9:00 a.m. Show.

Louise et Cie Leather Tall Shaft Boots - Kamil

@Seka - Brenda came out in these in black patent early in the show. They WERE stunning, although I'm long past wearing anything like them! Nancy said right away she knew everyone's going to want to know what they are, and asked someone off camera to find out. They told her they had been in the 1:00 a.m. show, and she mentioned that and moved on.

I watched the first show and DVR'd the second, just watching it a while ago. I had already ordered the ivory topper, then went back to get the black. I had to sit on my hands not to get the others. Like others, I was hoping for more guidance with sizes, but went with my "blazer size"!  Smiley Happy