Super Contributor

Linea show..who’s watching?!

Sitting here with my coffee and Linea!  I really love this topper in sapphire and I'm purchasing this.  Will wear it with jeans and a white collar shirt or with an ivory or black whisper knit sweater and slim super Ponte black pants!  I do WISH the host or Jennifer would tell us what size they and the model are wearing!  Especially when it's numeric sizing, this is helpful. I am in between sizes, but am thinking of order my lower size.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Linea show..who’s watching?!

Great show, I will be ordering more of his turtlenecks.

Respected Contributor

Show is great! I wish Nancy would state what sizes the models are wearing in the new topper as well!  I, too, have difficulty when it is in numerical sizing.

Trusted Contributor

I've been watching and  ordered the smaller of 2 size choices based on the measurements of my Linea blazers that fit perfectly. 

Super Contributor

@RetRN I absolutely love his turtlenecks.  The pine color is so beautiful and I got it to go with the pine tartan blazer.  We didn't get any whisper knit turtlenecks last year so am happy they are in now.

Super Contributor

WOW!  Brenda in the silver embroidered skirt, black t neck and that beautiful necklace...can't remember the name.  

Respected Contributor

Am enjoying the Show! Ordered the Caramel and Black Topper - still considering the Ivory. Also ordered all 3 colours of the WK Split-Neck Sweater.
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

2,100 TCF Toppers ordered!
Frequent Contributor

In the overnight show, the model Jackie was in a 14 in the Big Deal,  and it zipped nicely, etc. That's the only reference  I heard!