Super Contributor

Linea shiny fish pendant SNEAK PEAK

[ Edited ]

Shiny fish pendant

IMG_3253.JPG

……………………………….Ladies…..are you ready to go fishing again!!!!???? They are jumping and are ready to be caught! The Fish pendant will be on my August 25th 6:00pm ALL JEWELRY SHOW, and it’s going to be FABULOUS! Every piece is new except the Y Bar pendant, but that is coming back in NEW colors as well as the original colors, and the WIRE CUFF……Did you really think I would stop making such a fabulous piece as the Fish pendant!? There are so many more plating colors to do it in!!……The Fish above is in my SHINY BLACK finish, or as I like to call it BLACK LACQUER! It is the exact same Fish you all know and love………Again, it is reversible, and on one side the eye is a COBALT BLUE cabochon, and the other side is a CLEAR CABOCHON…………Of course the CHAIN is shiny black to match. Above, I have it shown on my new SLEEVELESS WK BLUE TN, A293746, and it’s just perfect. Throw a black leather jacket over it and go…..A new one is coming this fall! The advantage of having one of the eyes clear is you can wear it with any color………You know I love LAYERING jewelry. For me it adds texture, interest and a touch more GLAMOUR. This season I will be presenting the new STATION BAR NECKLACE, which was done to go with the Y-Bar pendant, but also looks fantastic with the Fish. Of course it’s a terrific stand along necklace too………….This fish is flexible…..BUT…….a warning…..DO NOT try to flex it too much or you will SNAP the chain that hold the “bones” together!….and beware of little children who will want to play with it………In a flash they with snap it in two! These are not your run of the mill pieces that you find in every department store, so a little care is necessary. I would store this fish FLAT, not bent in any way to ensure years of happy wearing………enjoy……..much Love………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea shiny fish pendant SNEAK PEAK

Sorry - think it's not attractive at all. 

Trusted Contributor

I have tried and tried to like this fish necklace.  It's just not for me.  But that only saves me money for his other pieces!! 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

when i first ordered a fish, i was very hesitant.

once it arrived, i LOVED it.......i have it in the gold single fish and the gold school of fish.

i will be going for the black fish also.

i so wish i had not missed out on the silver fish and the gunmetal fish.

i may need to buy an aquarium. Smiley WinkWoman LOL

would LOVE to see him do some more school of fish necklaces.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I have never received as many compliments as I do when I wear my fish necklace. It attracts so much positive attention.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45

@gingerjars

Oh jeez......maybe I should reconsider.  You guys are enablers!!  Decisions, decisions.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

I'm not enabling, but I have the silver, and gold, and will definitely get the black and the bar necklace. Every single time I wear it I always get compliments and where did you get that. It's made beautifully what ever color he makes it I will buy. My husband loves it too!

Trusted Contributor

I haven't bought any fish necklaces, but I was planning to get the green patina fish because it looks Roman. I hope the green patina pieces become available eventually.
Frequent Contributor

I want a gold fish..   .;-(

Respected Contributor

Finally something I will not buy.  Hooray!  I have not succomed to the fish necklaces in the past though I think they are different and sophisticated looking.  I think unless we can purchase early after midnight, the jewelry will produce exhaustion because of the speed that will be required.

@JustJazzmom who is so  kind and efficient hopefully will assist us if the links go live prior to showtime.  I have come to appreciate and rely on @JustJazzmom because she is so good at helping us Linea Ladies.