Super Contributor

Thanks ladies you have been very helpful I was shocked how inexpensive they are selling the items for. They have some nice suede jackets on EBay.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Linea on Ebay

[ Edited ]

The few Linea items I've sold are pieces  I bought and intended to return- but time marches on  fast! So I do sell them at a loss.

I've bought many items from chelery04 as well- they're located a few miles from where I live and unfortuantely aren't set up to pick up in person. So it ships, travels  hours away from me, and eventually routes back.  The tracking info is so frustrating! Woman LOL

As mentioned, phoenIx trading is terrific too. They were the source of a new wardrobe when I lost a lot of weight 5 years ago!

Esteemed Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

Thanks ladies you have been very helpful I was shocked how inexpensive they are selling the items for. They have some nice suede jackets on EBay.

@fresh kitty 

I also have a dark green suede LINEA jacket from eBay.  It's the all suede jacket with a belt on each side that cinches it in.  It, too, is in perfect condition and I bought it for a song.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor
I recently got the gold “all you have to be is wonderful” when I saw a small pop up. It’s just so lovely and sweet. I love all my Linea jewelry, but I think this is my favorite.
Super Contributor
Oops, I meant that for the favorite jewelry post.