Super Contributor

Can someone tell me about the Linea for sale on EBay they sell so inexpensive.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC used to sell complete lots of unsold or returned clothing to private sellers who in turn resell it, sometimes on EBay. That is one possible explanation.

Honored Contributor

Some sell on E Bay their older Linea & there are a few who sold the samples usually in Size S & 1X. Those samples might be a different color from what QVC sold. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I just checked it out. A lot of the items are used & marked final sale. They could have odors, stains, tears etc. 

Linea is top quality.I would never buy this stuff.

Respected Contributor

I've purchased a lot of Linea there and been very pleased and no problems. Just check your seller's feedback rating. Lots of sellers that buy pallets of Q returns etc and you get a way better price. NWT= new with tags. A few sellers specialize in Q fashions so if you miss something you really want check there and then do a save search. It will be yours...eventually.

Honored Contributor

The seller called chelery04 has always given me a wonderful product, and the one time out of about 30 that I was not satisfied, I was instantly given my money back.

This seller typically offers free shipping for new merchandise and sometimes allows you to give your best offer.  Very fair and above-board business in my estimation.

I think it now offers some used Linea and charges shipping for those pieces.  I'm unfamiliar with the quality of that division of its company.

Regular Contributor

As @silkyk says, read the details from the sellers. I have also had good luck on the bay. Chelery04 is an excellent seller of NWT Linea and offers 30 day returns. 

Sometimes Linea Ladies bought something, kept it in the closet for many years, and then sold it NWT on the bay for incredibly low prices. Great way to get the older silk or wool pieces.

Poshmark also has some Linea.

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

The seller called chelery04 has always given me a wonderful product, and the one time out of about 30 that I was not satisfied, I was instantly given my money back.

This seller typically offers free shipping for new merchandise and sometimes allows you to give your best offer.  Very fair and above-board business in my estimation.

I think it now offers some used Linea and charges shipping for those pieces.  I'm unfamiliar with the quality of that division of its company.

Phoenix Trading Company is also an excellent vendor on ebay.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Another good ebay seller with Linea and other Q fashion items is chelery04.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Linea on Ebay

[ Edited ]

@fresh kitty wrote:

Can someone tell me about the Linea for sale on EBay they sell so inexpensive.

@fresh kitty 

I've been buying Linea items from Ebay for years and I've never had anything but excellent results.  BUT as others have said, I always check the seller's ratings. I also almost always buy new, but I don't care if it has the tag (NWT) or not.  Agree that Chelery04 and Phoenix Trading Co. are trustworthy sellers.  Although I almost always stick with new items, my best Linea Ebay buy has been an all leather jacket (A73522) that I scooped up for $35 from an individual, maybe a Linea lady.  It was in perfect condition - never seemed to have been worn.  As usual, the actual jacket looks better than the QVC picture lol!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett