Super Contributor

Linea faux suede trench still “in process”? Has anyone’s shipped?

I checked this morning, 10/21, and my vino faux suede trench is still “in process”.  There are more sizes available so I’m not too worried, but I’m wondering if my order didn’t take in the system.  Anyone else still have their trench “in process”?  It used to be that “in proccess” meant that they were actually shipping your item out.  Now it goes to that status immediately after you order.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Linea faux suede trench still “in process”? Has anyone’s shipped?

Mine is "in process" too.  First it was backordered and now supposedly in process.  I even ordered in advance.  Very frustrating

Valued Contributor

@mam2fourboys , yes my suede trench is still in process, I ordered on the morning of the show, so tomorrow will be a week in process. I called this morning, they say it will mail out today. I'm trying to be patient!  EDD is 10/24/19 so even if they mailed out today, I will not get it by 10/24, so I asked for a refund on my shipping. They said to call back after it ships.

Trusted Contributor

Everything that I have ordered since Oct. 7th and Oct. 14th and 15th are still in process. Very frustrating and annoying.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

Same here. I ordered the espresso 4-5 hours before the Big Deal show. It went from in process to back order, then back to in process. Today it remains in process. Super frustrating. 

Respected Contributor

I would think that a big operation like QVC could package and ship out a few thousand trench coats in a few hours.....a day at most.  Totally bungled IMO, terrible customer service.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the Linea trench coat on the day it was first presented. It stayed "in process" for two days, then went to "back order", then went to "canceled" (ok, the "cancelled" status I initiated, because I am tired of "back orders" when items are presented as being available). I seriously need to rethink purchasing anything else until some of the habitual problems QVC seems to be having are resolved. 

Honored Contributor

QVC shipping is very slow.  I just had items shipped I ordered the 12th.  Likely there's nothing wrong; your number just hasn't come up yet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, finally shipped today!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My 3 trench coats are still processing too.  I also ordered two blazers at the same time.  One shipped two days ago.  One shipped yesterday.  I'm not sure why they both could not have been shipped together.  I'm trying to imagine the setup of how warehouses are organized.  It seems like all of the same item number would be stored in the same spot, with different colors all in the same "row".  I must have it all wrong.

QVC needs to do a little 5-minute video segment for us - "A Day In The Life of a QVC Order".  Show us how things happen from the time the item is placed.  Put the camera down the conveyor belt shoot so we can ride along and see the journey.  Smiley Happy  Get on it, please.  Smiley Happy