Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea faux suede trench still “in process”? Has anyone’s shipped?

Mine has finally shipped! Hopefully in a box!

Honored Contributor

Mine was in a bag but not severely wrinkled or anything.

Contributor

Still "In Process".  I ordered the morning of the 15th before it aired.  I called yesterday and the woman I spoke to told me they were in the process of shipping.  Well, that was helpful. Not!!  I find this unacceptable for such a large company whose whole business is selling items online. I have ordered items from other places this past week and already received them.  

Super Contributor

Mine shipped today, 10/23.

Respected Contributor

Today [10/23/2019], I received everything that I had ordered in one big cardboard box.  Thank goodness, all of the items contained in the box were in excellent condition. 

However the cardboard box those item were shipped in, looked as if it had fought its way out of the warehouse and was not handled nicely along the way.  The cardboard box had big gaping holes in it, and was held together with tape and delivered by UPS.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

Today [10/23/2019], I received everything that I had ordered in one big cardboard box.  Thank goodness, all of the items contained in the box were in excellent condition. 

However the cardboard box those item were shipped in, looked as if it had fought its way out of the warehouse and was not handled nicely along the way.  The cardboard box had big gaping holes in it, and was held together with tape and delivered by UPS.

Sounds like the box I had delivered yesterday. One piece of tape on bottom & one on top. No tape on shorter sides. 

My trench arrived in a plastic bag. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Me too. My 2 trench coats were in a bag and the blazer and sweaters in a box.

Respected Contributor

My two blazers and 2 trenches are out for delivery today -- all in separate packages. Don't really understand that part but I'm excited to get them.  I ordered yet another trench (black) a day later and it's still processing.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two out of three trenches have arrived in QVC bags, but the interior packing in a plastic bag with tissue paper was well done. I also received my two blazers--red and caramel--in separate boxes, and they are perfect. No surprises there. LOVE that blazer.

The trenches were a different story. Fabric is AMAZING--so soft and luxe and the style is perfection. However, sizing/fit is not what I'd expected. I sized up one size, as I've done for my other Linea trenches & blazers, but it wasn't enough. I needed to size up two sizes. It's a close fit--not "tight"-- but, I will not be able to layer underneath, and in a trench, I prefer a slightly loose fit. And, fyi...I've lost weight since I ordered the other trenches years ago, so I really expected that sizing up one would be plenty. So, I'll keep one of the trenches and regrettably send the other two back.

Just a heads up for anyone still debating what size to order.

Honored Contributor

I received my trench yesterday — saturated espresso color, soft to touch — just lovely; but like @GraceCO  I goofed on sizing. I need 1 size up as across the shoulders it pulls when I cross my arms. Need that extra 1/2” so it doesn’t pull. The replacement trench is on waitlist, so there is a good chance I will get it. 

I really hate numerical sizing because even though I know my size, dyes take differently to different fabrics. I ordered the same size as the original trench & even though that fits properly, I encountered the problem mentioned above with the new one. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼