Occasional Contributor

Re: Linea faux suede trench still “in process”? Has anyone’s shipped?

I ordered 2 trenches the morning of the Big Deal airing.  One shipped the 21st, the other is still "in process"

BUT, I just received a recorded telephone call from QVC

stating they were working to process all orders but there was a delay, yadda, yadda, yadda.  Has anyone else received this call?  Thought this was a nice touch, but does not make up for the poor processing.

Respected Contributor

Nope.  As of this morning, mine is still "In Process."

Esteemed Contributor

I just received one of the two trench coats I ordered ... the second is still in process.

No review as I'm still taken aback that the coat was shipped in the white plastic bag and not a box!   It's wrinkled ... probably from some of those other boxes on the UPS truck sitting on top of it.

Really, QVC?   This is unacceptable ... and I think I'm done.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My loden trench came today.  As the above poster, mine came in the white plastic bag.  Fortunately it wasn't wrinkled.

i usually wear a small or medium in Q clothing..,,just depends on how it is cut and the fabric.  I ordered a 14 because I am busty...and am glad I did.  It fits perfectly with a regular top underneath...if I had a bulky sweater on, it would be too tight.

Since I wanted this for Fall and Spring, I will keep it...I don't intend to wear it with heavy sweaters.

it really is beautiful, and very well made.  

Super Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I just received one of the two trench coats I ordered ... the second is still in process.

No review as I'm still taken aback that the coat was shipped in the white plastic bag and not a box!   It's wrinkled ... probably from some of those other boxes on the UPS truck sitting on top of it.

Really, QVC?   This is unacceptable ... and I think I'm done.

And for this the shipping cost an extra $2.00 ($5.50 instead of $3.50). hmmmm

Contributor

Finally my vino is listed as shipped, 5 days after ordering.

Valued Contributor

My expresso suede trench finally arrived today, Perfect fit, saturated brown color, just wish it was a little longer in length.

Contributor

Mine arrived today.  Happy for its arrival, however, not so pleased with the careless way it was shipped.  For an item that is a "big deal" and over $100 it should have been presented in a box with a hanger.  Mine was in a plastic bag all crumpled up and stomped on by the UPS team as I am almost always their last delivery for the day.  Now I have to spend money & take it to be professionally steamed to get the wrinkles out.  I can tell that it is very well made & will look great once I get it back from the dry cleaners.  QVC you can do better!  I paid for shipping & surely was not expecting a plastic bag for this quality item.  Louis would not stand for this I'm sure.

Respected Contributor

Oh Happy Day!  My Loden Trench (ordered on October 15th) has finally shipped! 

Respected Contributor

My coat has finally shipped!