Regular Contributor

Louis embroidery is just fabulous. He mentioned this morning there are 10 colors in his floral embroidered new shirt of pebble Crepe.These are fantastic for the price. If you look at of Sundance catalog, you’ll see that anything embroidered is at least three times as much as this price. I ordered two of these new tops. And they will go well into the fall. He showed them with boots and a beret and they were just darling.

Respected Contributor

I only ordered one but am seriously considering a second one as they are not only stunningly beautiful, but look comfortable and easy, and I already love the gauze crepe.  The models looked super, and the first thing I thought when seeing the complete outfit on Ellen was "Cossack"!  And then Louis explained his inspiration and yes, totally Russian.....I'll probably get the skirt too and I already have the boots and beret!

Louis does embroidery like none other, rich with depth and subtleties in color.  Wonderful.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not an embroidery person but I remember my roommate in college loved doing it and she couldn't help but convince me to let her do a small area on a pair of my jeans and I really liked it a lot.

When I saw this on his blog I wasn't too impressed I think because the embroidery really has it's own presence and I personally wouldn't wear any necklace with it but when I saw this morning I thought it look beautiful and comfortable.

@authorwhich color did you order?

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1

I caved and got black!  I had planned on Merlot, but black just works better for my wardrobe and looks good on me too.  Loved the colors in the embroidery on all three colors.

Esteemed Contributor

I love black but colors grab me more I love the teal or melot can't decide which.

Honored Contributor

I bought the Merlot.  This is such a distinctively different sort of top for me as I am typically not an "embroidery person."  However, I wasn't a "lace person" either until I tried Louis's creations.

Honored Contributor

I love tonal embroidery - this is a pass for me.  

Valued Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I love black but colors grab me more I love the teal or melot can't decide which.

It is not often that we have teal in the Linea line so I ordered teal.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered the black tunic with the matching pants.  I will probably belt the tunic.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Bright colored embroidery seems to "pop" more on black than any other color.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment