Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the teal.  Really like the merlot as well, but I'm thinking that this is so distinctive that it might be overkill to have it in two colors.  Still thinking about it......

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I ordered the merlot so it could be worn with the matching crops or the dark sand gauze crepe pants.

I purchased the merlot crops so it could be worn with the asymmetrical desert sand tank in the gauze crepe material.

IMO, the embroidery is the jewelry. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Linea embroidery

[ Edited ]

Watched Louis and Kristen this afternoon . . . huge difference from the early morning show with another host. The host was unprofessional, kept hugging, talking about her family, red lipstick on a model, and had very limited vocabulary (extremely annoying). About half way through Jennifer Reed seemed to realize they hadn't walked over to the models. She tried to focus the show on the Linea clothing and her crop pants, but the host was unprepared (didn't know colors, again) and seemed to be "winging it". Viewers didn't have a clue about the embroidery, the fabric, how/why Louis designed the top for today! Thus, I didn't order anything. 

Day brightener! Kristen was professional and asked great questions. Louis, of course, responded with answers to provide viewers with an interesting and educational show. Love to hear Louis' ideas for his designs and his methods! His talents are unique and it shows in the clothing he offers. Kristen gave LDO and his gorgeous embroidered top the respect he deserves. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I've ordered it in teal. Thanks for a great presentation, Kristen and Louis! Makes all the difference if I order or not.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: Linea embroidery

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady I think the show that had Jennifer on was more like 2 girlfriends getting together to discuss fashion & have a good time. A different vibe from when Louis was on with Kerstin.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Exactly. Think Jennifer was blindsided, yet tried to be kind. Bet it doesn't happen again. I could have continued to sleep! Who needs that nonsense?

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Is there a remote possibility that any one of you who ordered this top has received it yet? I'm curious as to the sizing and fit and would like to avoid a return/exchange. TIA.

@JustJazzmom  @author @shoesnbags @culebra @golding76 et al...

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Is there a remote possibility that any one of you who ordered this top has received it yet? I'm curious as to the sizing and fit and would like to avoid a return/exchange. TIA.

@JustJazzmom  @author @shoesnbags @culebra @golding76 et al...

@rochelleS

Not yet, but I just checked and it arrived at my PO at 11:21 this morning.  So maybe it will be out for delivery tomorrow.  If I get it, I'll let you know.  (Knowing the US Postal Service, I might have to wait till Monday!)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

Mine arrived at local PO today so I am hoping for delivery Saturday!  Will post here about sizing.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is also at my P.O. today so I should have it before noon tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @shoesnbags. I hope you do receive your top tomorrow. Sometimes when the shipping stars are aligned I've had next day or two day deliveries. Only via straight UPS though and expedited when my local hub chooses to bypass the post office when trucks are in the neighborhood. This saves many extra days too.

I have the teal on check and ordered two sizes in the moss crepe asymmetrical neckline. A couple years ago I received a dark teal sunburst skirt from the bay. Obviously a sample color that looks sooo close, I'm now hoping to find match or at least coordinate. Yes, I do wear a light colored solid top with the skirt but am looking for more oomph in this gorgeous shade. I believe the next Big Deal may be a floral print top/blouse of some kind so there's potentially more options coming up. I've got the crepe gauze pant on hold too 'cause I'm loving the look in case matching my skirt doesn't work out.

Thank you kindly for responding. ♡♡♡