Super Contributor

Re: Linea Tuxedo is in the works

I am beyond excited and will be purchasing the jacket and both pairs of pants. His sequin skirts are always in rotation during the holidays for me! 

Respected Contributor

How wonderful a tuxedo from Louis Dell Olio.  I love the fact that there will be pants that match the jacket as well as beaded pants.   I have been wearing his ivory suit a lot this summer.  I own the sequin outfit he did several years ago that included the skirt and top.  I handle them gingerly.  I wear the skirt a lot during the holidays with various tops.  I love the fact that now I will have sequin pants also.  I must stay thin!

Respected Contributor

I wore the white blazer with a black tank and the sequin skirt to an event  with some long black bead and pearl necklaces I got from Linea years ago. It really looked great. Talk about mixing the old with the new!

Esteemed Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Asked Louis about the Sequin Pant:

Seka
April 4, 2018 at 6:29 PM
Louis, such GREAT NEWS! Can’t wait! A question please – what do you mean by ‘sequin’ pants? You mention that the pant is the same fabric as the jacket – so are the sequins down the side (stripe) of the pant?

Louis Dell'Olio
April 4, 2018 at 8:45 PM
No there are two pants. There is a solid black pant in the same fabric as the tuxedo plus an all over sequin pant.

@Seka  ...

Of course, being greedy as I am, I'll opt for BOTH ...

We're all gonna be stylin' and profilin' ...

Respected Contributor

Louis answered a question on his Blog about Petite sizes for the upcoming sequin pants:

yes they are in petite, and they are not boot cut

Respected Contributor

More information about Tuxedo:

Louis,............The Tuxedo fabric – have you used it before – or is it a new fabric.
Seka.

Honored Contributor

I have many, many pieces of his.  I love them all.  But my favorite designs are the jackets (I have them in several colors) he designed I think they were called 'window panes' in silk.

I don't wear them now (they're a little tight) 'gained weight' but my weight goes up and down.

You know how when you love something and you keep it because you love it so much and will never get rid of them?  Well, that would be these jackets.

I wish he'd redo them in some fantastic material that might mimic silk.  They were simple but wonderful!

New Contributor

PETITE?