Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Tuxedo is in the works

Louis answers a question about a Tuxedo Shirt:

Louis Dell'Olio
April 4, 2018 at 8:40 PM
..........they didn’t buy anything to go under the tuxedo, and honestly it buttons high enough that you really don’t need to wear anything…. I would recommend a lace trimmed camisole, a shell or a tank. I’m doing some really spectacular jewelry for the holidays so you would need something simple under the tuxedo and wear great jewelry.

Respected Contributor

Asked Louis about the Sequin Pant:

Seka
April 4, 2018 at 6:29 PM
Louis, such GREAT NEWS! Can’t wait! A question please – what do you mean by ‘sequin’ pants? You mention that the pant is the same fabric as the jacket – so are the sequins down the side (stripe) of the pant?

Louis Dell'Olio
April 4, 2018 at 8:45 PM
No there are two pants. There is a solid black pant in the same fabric as the tuxedo plus an all over sequin pant.

Respected Contributor

Well, well---now I know for sure what I am going to where to my retirement dinner in early 2019!  Yeah, baby!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

OMG.. I can't wait .. maybe this news will keep me on my diet this summer .....

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

And yes i would wear nothing under the jacket ....

Esteemed Contributor

Louis does fight for his customers when it comes to bringing great designs. We'll probably never know the amount of time, energy and frustration he goes through for each show. Hope he has an inkling of how much we do appreciate his amazing talents and hard work. QVC is fortunate to have the Linea Line. Some of us aren't satisfied with the messy look of most of the stuff carried on QVC and Linea is well-made, classic and affordable. Imagine a tuxedo outfit for the holidays?? WOW.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Louis answered a question about having a large hem on the pant:

louis dell'olio
April 5, 2018 at 11:14 AM
They can’t have a large hem or they will hang funny. The inseam will be 32….that’s the longest they will let me go.

Trusted Contributor

I can't wear heels because of foot problems so 32" will work for me. So glad they won't be shorter! Now, if only the sleeves will be longer than the Jac blazer. Had to send mine back.
Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie, I agree this might be incentive to stick to a diet. What a New Year's Eve outfit that would be!