Valued Contributor

Just found out, for $8.45  was around $16.

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw wish my size was available in the black so that I could have a backup pair.

Esteemed Contributor

A few reviews mention these being short in the rise. Would sizing up be the way to go? I'm not sure if this issue is widespread or not. Any comments would be great. 

Respected Contributor

Be sure to read the reviews.  Several people talked about sizing issues (short).  I always find it helpful to see what other people say about sizing who have actually purchased and item.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the same size as I normally do when I buy in the department stores and mine fit perfectly the only downsize as I posted in my review was no tummy suport.

Respected Contributor

I wear a B and mine fit fine, but if you are concerned I doubt going up a size would hurt. They are so small looking when you take them out of the package that going up one size would give some extra length. I'm 5'9"

Valued Contributor

I normally wear a size C, but got this in a Size D. They were too short in the size C. These are very nice tights and I always get compliment on them. I paid the full price when they first came out, so I got 2 of each at this reduced price.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone! I ordered up a size and put my regular size on check. I'll be covered either way and wouldn't mind whatsoever in having extra back ups in this stocking.♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

I checked my last order and I too ordered up a size because I have thick legs.  I also love his seamless leggings and wear them under dresses and skirts when the weather is cold.  They are on clearance as well I hope they are a lunchtime special soon so that I can stock up.

Trusted Contributor

What is the item # please?  The LTS does not show up in search.  Thnx