Honored Contributor

Excellent point, Sahmlam.  A coordinating turtleneck would have been a divine addition with the blazer presentation.  In fact, it would have been perfection.

BIG miss for QVC. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Turtlenecks

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@GraceCO   I also thought that perhaps a different length or new shades of a turtleneck is why these weren't reordered.

Serious question: is there ANYONE at QVC I can contact about this? When I think of every classic line available in OTHER places, they ALWAYS return with their turtlenecks in the Fall. ESPECIALLY with a BLAZER being the Big Deal soon.

I'm kinda ticked, truth be known. 

@SahmIam  I hope someone at QVC is reading the forum and taking note. Might be a good idea for the buyers to consider what actual Linea customers want & buy!! (sarcasm intended...) I agree--we needed a matching TN for the new blazer!

Sorry, but I'm not sure who you might reach out to on an issue like this one. Guess you could email the social media team (Social.Team@qvc.com) and ask them. The LLs who were involved with the writing campaign years ago on behalf of the Linea line might know, too.

I don't blame you at all for being ticked! You have plenty of company Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@GraceCO   I also thought that perhaps a different length or new shades of a turtleneck is why these weren't reordered.

Serious question: is there ANYONE at QVC I can contact about this? When I think of every classic line available in OTHER places, they ALWAYS return with their turtlenecks in the Fall. ESPECIALLY with a BLAZER being the Big Deal soon.

I'm kinda ticked, truth be known. 

@SahmIam  I hope someone at QVC is reading the forum and taking note. Might be a good idea for the buyers to consider what actual Linea customers want & buy!! (sarcasm intended...) I agree--we needed a matching TN for the new blazer!

Sorry, but I'm not sure who you might reach out to on an issue like this one. Guess you could email the social media team (Social.Team@qvc.com) and ask them. The LLs who were involved with the writing campaign years ago on behalf of the Linea line might know, too.

I don't blame you at all for being ticked! You have plenty of company Smiley Wink

I think I might have a name.  Someone called me from Corporate last year when we have that ordering fiasco with the Blazer and Trousers. Let me see if I can find it anywhere...I ight have an email address.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

I've been on ebay buying turtleneck for the jackets. I gave everyone hearts on this thread. Do the same and maybe someone wll pay more attention if there are hundreds of hearts.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I called Corporate Customer Service and spoke to someone regarding this and started a new thread. Let's go gals, start calling with your complaints......

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Turtlenecks cost more to manufacture than non-turtlenecks. I don’t care what QVC brass might say. Their decisions ALWAYS go to the bottom line. I loved those turtlenecks and they often sold out in presentations. QVC is always opting to manufacture the least complicated constructions. If they think they can sell Mart-like garments for twice the price, they will not succeed.

Trusted Contributor

WK turtlenecks are the staple of my winter wardrobe.  I love them with skirts, pants, under blazers, sweaters, and so on.  

I will have to make due with what I have.

Occasional Contributor

This is so disappointing to read. I was all set to stalk a white whisper knit turtleneck for this year, seems I always missed them in the past. Also wanted a few black turtlenecks, taking no chances that they'll come back. And now the bitter truth, it's over. WAHH...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Louis stated the whisper knits were not selling so quickly anymore. This is why QVC did not purchase more than one style.   I know I have a lot of whisper knits.  I did buy the v neck tunic in yellow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most people want their items ASAP & not have to wait the minimum (haha) 5 days before it ships. Perhaps this is why sales are down among the WKs. 

I ordered 2 items from Ulta on Monday & they shipped already! 

Plus free shipping!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼