Honored Contributor

I know Louis stated that there were no reorders for the classic turtleneck and the tunic swing turtleneck; is he bringing in ANY new turtlenecks? This is a classic in mine (and I know others) wardrobe so....help!

Honored Contributor

Not that I know of, Sahmlam.  Did sales of the Linea classic turtleneck really become so sluggish that it had to be discontinued?  Seems implausible, doesn't it?

I mean, who doesn't love a turtleneck in cold weather, especially one that has the softness of Whisper Knit and a forgiving neck to it?  

Respected Contributor

I’m miffed that there’s only one new Whisper Knit item for Fall/Winter 2019 - a V-Neck Sweater - and NO REORDERS of any Whisper Knit items!

Honored Contributor

@Seka Wait, so are there NO NEW turtlenecks coming in? And only ONE WK item for the entire Fall season? What idiot buyer thought this was a GOOD idea?!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam That is correct!  Louis confirmed on his Blog.  One new WK Item is all we get - I’m guessing it will sell out quickly!

Respected Contributor

This is so wrong. I can't imagine any reasons that makes any sence.

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Turtlenecks

[ Edited ]

Same here, @SahmIam --it's inexplicable there's only one offering of the best selling, one-of-a-kind whisper knits this season. 

I was looking forward to what I thought would be new colors in last year's soldout WK midi--my favorite skirt of all time & so on trend this year! Also, the turtleneck. What is up with that? It's a classic staple and the one Louis does in his WK is amazing. However, I was thinking we'd likely get a different style of turtleneck this season--longer length and long sleeves. Why the QVC buyers passed on a "top rated" fabric in basic, must have  items is a mystery to me...IDGI.

I will be grabbing every color of the new WK v-neck soon coming our way. I'll be surprised if there isn't a quick sellout.

Honored Contributor

What?? Someone at QVC must have their head up their.....turtleneck 🐢!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO   I also thought that perhaps a different length or new shades of a turtleneck is why these weren't reordered.

Serious question: is there ANYONE at QVC I can contact about this? When I think of every classic line available in OTHER places, they ALWAYS return with their turtlenecks in the Fall. ESPECIALLY with a BLAZER being the Big Deal soon.

I'm kinda ticked, truth be known. 

Valued Contributor

It truly is mindboggling.  All I can think is that the buyers mustn't want classic styles with quality fabrics because they last & are timeless so they don't need replaced as often.  You buy Linea & you're good to go forever!

So instead the buyers are keeping the budgets for the "faux designers" & going for junky cheap fabrics that look like rags with crazy hemlines that will be out of style soon that will need replacing when the next hideous QVC trend comes along.