Trusted Contributor
GraceCo, I am right with you, the whisper knit midi skirt is the best! I actually had to buy a gray one from eBay. I just can't believe they are being re-order, however when I look at reviews I see a lot of people had to exchange for a smaller size. I'm sure QVC wasn't happy about that.
There's hardly any inventory left of whisper knit sweaters.
Very limited colors and sizing. I just don't understand this as They have such high ratings and popularity
Respected Contributor

I also am fond of the wk midi skirt and am disappointed it was not reordered.  Thankfully, it was more maxi on me!

Valued Contributor

I am not happy about the loss of the WKs either, but I would point out that every, single color and size of the current WK offering in the longer V neck is still available, and if any of you Forum ladies who are complaining have ordered it, you haven't taken the time to write a review, which the PTB as well as the buyers, as LDO repeatedly tells us, DO read. By all means, send a message in the appropriate place, but if you can't be bothered to review your purchases other than amongst yourselves, (or to Louis, who can do nothing but listen), no change will occur. Come on. You know what to do.

Trusted Contributor

@WNYgal wrote:

I am not happy about the loss of the WKs either, but I would point out that every, single color and size of the current WK offering in the longer V neck is still available, and if any of you Forum ladies who are complaining have ordered it, you haven't taken the time to write a review, which the PTB as well as the buyers, as LDO repeatedly tells us, DO read. By all means, send a message in the appropriate place, but if you can't be bothered to review your purchases other than amongst yourselves, (or to Louis, who can do nothing but listen), no change will occur. Come on. You know what to do.

I would LOVE to write a review but they need to be delivered first!  I ordered all four colors and they are still "in process" after a week! I've called and emailed.  Yes, you could say I'm peeved.

Honored Contributor

@WNYgal wrote:

@WNYgal 

Spoiler

I ordered three of them but they just shipped this morning.  A little hard to review items you have not yet received!

Respected Contributor

Ordered 3 and they're still "in process".

Trusted Contributor
@DiAnne I’m sure QVC is more interested in the level of sales and low returns rather than the positive reviews everyone seems to be so insistent on...🙄 Hope you love your new goodies!
Frequent Contributor
Perhaps you need to read the comments in this thread before you get on your high horse and criticize others. I was very offended by your comment. It is impossible to review a purchase if you haven't received it. The fact that most orders don't even ship before the estimated delivery date is the sad state of affairs at QVC. This is unacceptable. But we dont need to be talked down to when we express our aggravation and anger by the way we are being treated by QVC.
Trusted Contributor

I have lost count of the number of WK T-necks I have and usually buy at least one new color each year to go with that year's jacket/blazer offering.  I bet many more of us do the same.

QVC seems to prefer the quick fix rather than sustainable long-term customer satisfaction.  Short-sighted IMO. 

I was part of the original Linea Ladies back in the day when QVC wanted to cancel Louis altogether.  It was a long but well-coordinated struggle in which we eventually prevailed.  It would seem that they have not learned how to listen to their customers.

Valued Contributor

@Barbara in Virginia wrote:

I have lost count of the number of WK T-necks I have and usually buy at least one new color each year to go with that year's jacket/blazer offering.  I bet many more of us do the same.

QVC seems to prefer the quick fix rather than sustainable long-term customer satisfaction.  Short-sighted IMO. 

I was part of the original Linea Ladies back in the day when QVC wanted to cancel Louis altogether.  It was a long but well-coordinated struggle in which we eventually prevailed.  It would seem that they have not learned how to listen to their customers.

As am I, Barbara, and I agree with you assessment. I have every color in that T neck that you could name, as well as numerous others in the line from over the years. They fill an entire dresser. I am aware of QVC's ridiculous shipping issues, particularly now that the company has changed hands. Those who haven't been shopping with the company as long as we have, or whose memories are somewhat short, may not know OR remember that QVC used to tell people that shipping COULD take as long as 10 days. With the advent of Amazon and better shopping options, we're all conditioned to expect our purchases to arrive almost as soon as our fingers leave the keyboard. I order from Lands End quite frequently, and it often takes a week before I see my order. I stand by my comment, however, that many of the women on this forum do not keep up with leaving reviews that LDO  has begged us to leave despite this latest "outrage". He has said repeatedly that these count for a LOT. If there's time to chat on the forum about the wondefulness of everything Linea, surely there's time to leave those apparently important reviews.