Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I  recieved my new Linea tights last week, and just in time for the cold weather. I got the new tobacco and olive which are perfect with all of my WK sweaters and skirts. I also got extras of the heather grey which is a great color, and walnut......I also got the new Tuxedo tights, and they are fabulous. I wore the gray with my gray ponte skirt and a WK black v neck sweater. Everyone wanted to know where I got them. I highly recommend them while they are avail.

Trusted Contributor

Is the sizing on these true to the charts posted? Did you size up or anything? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I bought my regular B&M size B and they fit perfect.

Honored Contributor

Re: Linea Tights

[ Edited ]

i sized up a size because i was worried about the hip area, but i probably could go with my regular sizing in these......they do have a lot of stretch. i tried the black and will go back for the other two colors......may have to put them on waitlist.

oops......i am reviewing the "leggings" not the tights......A260034

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I agree! My favorites from last year were the grey. They have a slight ribbing, where the black and navy are flat and opaque. I am plus size and have rarely found tights that fit as well as these do.

Respected Contributor

I love Linea tights and added the new olive. I have a gazillion pairs of the black, navy & charcoal grey. Hope QVC keeps restocking them for us!

Respected Contributor

I like my Linea opaque tights.  What does everyone think about the sheer tights?  Do they  hold up well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the sheer. They feel wonderful on and give just enough coverage. I'm always a little more careful when I put sheer tights on, but so far so good. I wanted to order more, but they are sold out! I wish they would restock these. I don't understand QVC. They never know when they have a good thing.

Trusted Contributor

@Marlyn1

So true MarilynM!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MarilynM wrote:

I love the sheer. They feel wonderful on and give just enough coverage. I'm always a little more careful when I put sheer tights on, but so far so good. I wanted to order more, but they are sold out! I wish they would restock these. I don't understand QVC. They never know when they have a good thing.

@Marlyn1

So true!!!

And, not doing any Linea holiday wear. I was hoping for a long version of the sequin skirt or a tuxedo suit. What's wrong with the QVC buyers?