Respected Contributor

Linea Stalking...Don't Give Up!

[ Edited ]

I ordered a Big Deal sz. 12 leather jacket in navy on 10/10 and it went from "in process" to "backordered" to "in process" all these days. Well, lo and behold, yesterday it shipped! I can't believe it.

Don't give up. Patience & determination win out sometimes. lol. Hope everyone playing the waiting game gets theirs too, whatever it may be Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Stalking...Don't Give Up!

@GraceCO wrote:

I ordered a Big Deal sz. 12 leather jacket in navy on 10/10 and it went from "in process" to "backordered" to "in process" all these days. Well, lo and behold, yesterday it shipped! I can't believe it.

Don't give up. Patience & determination win out sometimes. lol. Hope everyone playing the waiting game gets theirs too, whatever it may be Smiley Wink

I know what you mean---I feel like I'm playing BINGO with a table full of cards!  I have had so many orders, multiples on some---had a Black Trench In Process, then to Back Order, so when another became available on Waitlist, I grabbed that too, plus I had a friend looking for me also and she grabbed a Waitlist, and then even though I had a Back Order, another became available and I grabbed that and then it also went to Back Order---all of a sudden I had 3 ship to me (including my friend's Waitlist)---good lord!  Also, once those orders were placed, none could be cancelled--even CS could not cancel it. It's been a frightful mess. I am sooo worn out from this process. It should not be so hard. Let's hope at least one of the 3 has a belt!!!!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Stalking...Don't Give Up!

Agree, don't give up.  I finally got the port jacket and I think I am getting the black pants  Ordered yesterday.