Respected Contributor

Love watching these shows but why didn’t Louis Skype the shows from home - is he unwell?  Just wondering as I  like to see him show his products he is so informative.  Miss seeing him.

Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Love watching these shows but why didn’t Louis Skype the shows from home - is he unwell?  Just wondering as I  like to see him show his products he is so informative.  Miss seeing him.

Louis has retired from appearing on QVC.  While he says he will continue working and designing his line of clothing, he will have a representative working with the hosts on tv.  I too will miss him.  He is a gentlemen.  I hope the quality of his line continues to be the same high standard and classic design.  

Honored Contributor

IMO Louis should have Skyped from his home into QVC 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer did a good job today, especially with Jayne.

I, too was hoping that Louis would have skyped in with Jayne from his home.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

IMO Louis should have Skyped from his home into QVC 

Totally agree, JJM. Perfect opportunity and we'd all have tuned in!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO 

Hi,

Haven't seen you around lately.  You have been missed.  

Respected Contributor

Someone asked Louis that question on his website. and he answered that this is Jennifer's job. This is what she gets paid for and he wouldn't wasnt to take that job away from her. He is a true gentleman. I watch all of his videos on his face book and website so you can see him there. He has a beard and I think it looks great!

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 Thank you, Marilyn for your posting.  Louis did say that on his Ask Louis and he went into detail as well when he was asked about doing the show from his home.  He is a very kind man and put a lot of thought into the decision he made.

Jennifer is doing well and she was his choice as a representative which I respect.  I thought Jayne did a wonderful job presenting on the 2:00pm show.

I enjoy Louis' video's on facebook and his website, so we do get to see him!

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Shows Today

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO 

Hi,

Haven't seen you around lately.  You have been missed.  

Hi @DiAnne ! Thanks for your kindness and I hope you are doing well! Hope we all make it through this tough time. Stay safe and take good care Smiley Happy