Trusted Contributor

I have orders that I placed on 3/18 that are still in process, along with several orders from 3/20. I have an order that has no tracking beyond Electronic shipping info that was placed on 3/11. I received an order for an IM top in blue and got a LOGO top in gray the week before. It's now routine for me to receive an order 9 or 10 days after I placed the order. This is not due to a trucking accident or some glitch. It's standard operating procedure now. If there was any other place to get Linea, I'd have quit QVC a long time ago because their delivery service is worse than any other online store I've shopped.

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Shipping

[ Edited ]

@crdlb wrote:

I have orders that I placed on 3/18 that are still in process, along with several orders from 3/20. I have an order that has no tracking beyond Electronic shipping info that was placed on 3/11. I received an order for an IM top in blue and got a LOGO top in gray the week before. It's now routine for me to receive an order 9 or 10 days after I placed the order. This is not due to a trucking accident or some glitch. It's standard operating procedure now. If there was any other place to get Linea, I'd have quit QVC a long time ago because their delivery service is worse than any other online store I've shopped.

..and yet I ordered an Ankh necklace set on Wednesday and got it on Friday---how did that happen? Twice now with jewelry items. Makes no sense. I occasionally get fast shipments on items, but usually it's the long drawn out waiting game. Have you called CS to inquire/complain?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

I have to wait until 3/25 to have them do anything about the 3/11 order. I don't think I'm the only one with the In Process issue now. Me and Live Chat are bffs.