Valued Contributor

I just called CS regarding processing/shipping of my Linea items(lace). I have items that are still processing since 3/11/19 and 3/13/19 and on click measurement for the tank yet. This is totally unacceptable and we should complain as a group. Please call CS or Corporate and voice your complaints, it may not help but is worth a try. Thanks Linea Ladies!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Tylerpoo  I checked your orders and all orders placed on 3/13 but one have shipped the one that has not shipped was loaded on the truck today. As for 3/11 all orders have shipped that were on a credit card.

Honored Contributor

@TylerpooYou're asking for special tre3atment for the Linea Ladies????

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC 

Please, please see what you can do about getting the click here measurements posted on A349650! 

I'd previously started a thread requesting this and there's nothing to date. 

Your time and attention is greatly appreciated. Much thanks.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @rochelleS  I just checked the item online and there is a size guide to click on above the size selections, is that what you are looking for?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Linea Shipping

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC 

If you click on the "click here" link ONLY the length of the sizes come up. Nothing else. Many, including myself have patiently waiting to place our orders. Showtime is tomorrow and the garment has been listed for over a week. Much thanks, once again for your assistance! 

Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC Thanks for your response Alice, 5 of my items shipped today after I wrote this request and 2 more are still in process from 3/13.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Tylerpoo  I checked your order list and it seems all items have been shipped except what was ordered yesterday.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @rochelleS I do not know why you are only seeing the length. I checked it again today and I am seeing all measurements. Please try clearing your cookies and changing browsers that may help.

Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @rochelleS I do not know why you are only seeing the length. I checked it again today and I am seeing all measurements. Please try clearing your cookies and changing browsers that may help.

No, it won't. I do an every night Spy Hunter fix on my computer & clear ALL my cookies, & the "click here" measurements STILL have NOT been fixed, & the show is now finished. This is a fault in QVC's system, NOT the cutomer's.