Respected Contributor

Linea QVC2 BIG DEAL - WK Sleeveless T-Neck!

[ Edited ]

Louis answered a question about the Sold Out Crepe Gauze Sleeveless Tank - and mentioned this:

"Louis Dell'Olio
July 11, 2017 at 7:04 PM
........since the shell is sold out, you will have to keep checking if one in your size shows up. I will have another alternative if it interests you. I will have a sleeveless turtleneck in Whisper Knit on my7/24 QVC2 show. It;s the “Big Deal”, and will be avail in the desert sand, black, ivory, blue and Celadon…..so you could wear this in placement of the shell in case one doesn’t become avail."

Louis wrote 7/24 but on his schedule it shows August 24 or it could be July 27 - have asked Louis to confirm.

Super Contributor

Re: Linea QVC2 BIG DEAL - WK Sleeveless T-Neck!

Thank you. Just when I thought I had enough clothes....

Trusted Contributor

I have 2 of his whisper knit sleeveless turtlenecks.   I wear an XL and the armholes are perfect.   I can wear them except when the temperature goes above 75-80.  I am interested in more if the color is right..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Louis confirmed that the date for the QVC2 Big Deal WK T-Neck is July 27th.

Louis Dell'Olio
July 11, 2017 at 9:37 PM
Oops….it’s the 27th

Louis also confirmed that it will be in the ENR construction - and a true Turtleneck - not a mock.

Esteemed Contributor

I am thrilled I heard him mention the sleeveless turtleneck that was coming, which I prefer under my cardigans.

Respected Contributor

I'll be very interested to check this out.  However, the one WK T-Neck I have in long sleeve is quite a lot of material at my neck, so I'm hoping these are less so.

Super Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I'll be very interested to check this out.  However, the one WK T-Neck I have in long sleeve is quite a lot of material at my neck, so I'm hoping these are less so.

Louis did say it was a full turtle neck, not mock.