Respected Contributor

The blazers are posted!  The pictures look good for a change!  Love the yellow!

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Plaid-Boyfriend-Blazer.product.A366537.html?productNumbe...

Honored Contributor

Re: Linea Plaid Blazers posted!

[ Edited ]

Thanks...you  are right about the colors.  The pictures are much clearer and they are are gorgeous.   I want the  caramel and the yellow (after looking at these pictures), but they are all stunning .  So classic, quintessential LDO.  I appreciate your posting.  

Esteemed Contributor

All the colors are fabulous and the jacket construction is beautiful.  Looks like it will be great fitted or oversized just roll up the sleeves depending on your personal preference.

Love the yellow and the caramel.

Honored Contributor

Size chart measurements are different than his most recent with epaulets.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm definitely ordering the Ivory.  I love the look of the yellow in the photo.  I was wondering if the sage blouse and loden ponte pants would work with the yellow.  Thinking it might work since the yellow blazer has brown in it and the sage blouse and loden pants would work with brown.

I loved the moss blazer, too but I want to wait till this evening and see it presented because the photo does not do it justice,

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

These look really pretty. I ordered the ivory in my larger QVC size 6. I think this will look good over turtlenecks this winter and go great into Spring with skirts and dresses with lighter colors. And of course now over my denim and white shirtsSmiley Happy

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@Foxxee   Thank you for pointing that out.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Look at the September List and Shows thread for the item number for Jac's blazer which is closest in numerical sizing according to Louis. Look under the Big Deal blazer item number.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Foxxee   Thank you for pointing that out.  

Different as in smaller or larger?  I love this blazer.  I'll probably get three colors.  My favorite color is the olive but for some reason I'm not loving that aqua stripe so I'll probably pass on that one.

Respected Contributor

Louis posted this advice on his Blog this morning.....

“My advise is to order your size. These are an easier fit than the Crepe Gauze blazers so I know you will be perfect in your normal numerical size….”

@Somertime  Thank you for letting us know the Blazer has been posted - am now going to order the Moss.