Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Plaid Blazers posted!

@Somertime: Thanks for this post I probably wouldn’t have seen it otherwise. Ordered it for my granddaughter in the yellow - she will love it.  Can’t believe it’s washable; that’s a huge decision maker in my family.

Have a great rest of your day!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Somertime! Originally I had planned on just ordering the ivory however, the caramel is another must have for me.  Might end up ordering the yellow during tonight’s presentation. 

Respected Contributor

Wow, these are just stunning!  I ordered the Ivory, but would also love the Moss.  

I believe Louis mentioned these will fit the same as the Jac blazer (came in ivory and black) so I stayed with that size.

Can't wait to see these on the models!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LIndaMJ  That's where I'm headed too.  Thought I could limit myself to two....but this is a unique opportunity.  Enoy your new blazers!

Honored Contributor

I was thinking of the ivory with a red turtleneck and black pants. What type of leg would work best - Narrow, straight, wide or ankle?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not taking any chances. I ordered three. You won't find anything anywhere like these at this price and quality, and I've been shopping. I've been holding out for the Big Deal. Louis never disappoints. $79 and change. That's incredible. I might get the fourth and still be under $350 for all four!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG   You will look stunning in that outfit.  For me, I would go with the narrow or straight leg to balance out the jacket.  Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

I was thinking of the ivory with a red turtleneck and black pants. What type of leg would work best - Narrow, straight, wide or ankle?

@AuntG  I don't know how tall you are but any of the leg type or styles you mentioned will look great with the blazer, imo. That's the beauty of not being limited to only one. Go with what suits you. Different fabrics will span a casual to dressier look. Just have fun! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Super Contributor

Do I need this? Nope. Do I want it? Heck YES! NO one does a blazer like Louis. So happy they are making a return. I lived in blazers when I worked in the 80’s and 90’s. The price is a steal at $79. I bought one from him when he was at Anne Klein in the 80’s then for $100.