Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Not Present

[ Edited ]

Who are their younger lines? My daughter or nieces wouldn't buy anthing on QVC, though my daughter does borrow some of my Linea.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@alliswell wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

For years it seems Linea is never included on "fashion days."

Louis Dell'Olio is my favorite.  But Bob Mackie does not appear to be included either.

@alliswell.  Neither Louis nor Bob is ever included.  I think the audience to whom they appeal is specialized and they'd lose yhe younger viewers if they aired that clothing.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@alliswell wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

For years it seems Linea is never included on "fashion days."

Louis Dell'Olio is my favorite.  But Bob Mackie does not appear to be included either.

@alliswell.  Neither Louis nor Bob is ever included.  I think the audience to whom they appeal is specialized and they'd lose yhe younger viewers if they aired that clothing.

@Kachina624 - There ARE younger viewers?? LOL! Smiley Wink

DD and her friends (late 20's) do buy some fashions. They don't watch it on TV or even online that I know of. DD checks her phone for items and TSV's, and of course sometimes Mom will give her a heads-up! She likes LOGO - mostly black and neutrals. She is petite and she looks cute in a "soft suiting" kind of look. She also loves Barefoot Dreams, as do a lot of her friends. She has some black Susan Graver pants and jackets in liquid knit, again for work. And she has some Isaac, mostly summer items. I think that's it. But she doesn't turn to QVC when it comes to weekend casual or dressier clothes. 

I think they are definitely trying to attract the younger audience. But I also think it's a big mistake if they "slight" us to do that. We are the customer base who helped make QVC what it is today!  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

The clothing I purchase from QVC is Linea, and some from Kim Gravel.  I do not watch QVC on television.  I don't have cable.  I watch Louis' shows on the internet, and his shows are the ONLY shows I watch.  If I'm purchasing something, I'll look at the videos on the website. 

Respected Contributor

From time to time Louis is on for Fashion Days.  Louis has a built in following. They do not have to promote him on fashion days.