Respected Contributor

Linea: NEW Super Ponte Slim Pant

[ Edited ]

Shntung3-700x394.jpgblackberry1-700x394.jpg

……………………..Aren’t photos of a pant hanging from a hanger just the best?#*@%! That’s why I never shoot pants on their own, but I felt these pants deserved a try!…………This is my NEW SUPER PONTE “SLIM” PANT……………..It will be avail in a regular length of 30 inches and a petite length of 27 inches…………Many of you already know the fabric well. It is the same as my Super Ponte Boot Cut Pant. This is a combination of two of my best selling pants…..the SP Boot Cut, A268216 and the lighter Ponte Slim pant, A265515, that so many of you love……….The idea behind this pant was to use the Super Ponte fabric of the Boot Cut combined with the silhouette of the Slim Pant……….Both of the previous mentioned pants are almost the same design at the top with the CONTOUR waist band….the narrow ELASTIC, and the darts that start at the waist band and slant down to the side seam…..giving the hip a smooth shape……….The leg of the new pant is very similar to the slim pant…..but….the new pant has a slightly larger leg opening, and the new pant is slightly longer……..This pant is numerically sized, so what ever size you are now buying in the slim pant and the boot cut pant should be perfect…………..The colors are…………..BLACK………………BLACKBERRY………………STEEL GREY [which is much darker then STORM GREY]……With the perfect combination of the Super Ponte Fabric and the Slim silhouette, I hope this will soon become a new favorite!………I will be showing these pants this Friday Nov. 3rd, on the Morning Show, starting at 7:00am…………………….enjoy………………..much Love……………….Louis

blackberry2-700x394.jpg

………………………….The BLACKBERRY S.P. SLIM PANT is a wonderful new NEUTRAL…………..I know a “color” pant isn’t usually thought of as a neutral, but when the color is dark enough, or what I call “blackened”, you would be surprised how many tops and colors you can wear with it………Above are three examples………The Blackberry printed Floral, A, the Violet Haze trumpet sleeve blouse, A298459, and the Blackberry turtle neck, A295877…..great for that column of color. You can see by the colors in the blouse there there are many colors you can take from the blouse as a solid and pair them with the Blackberry……and that’s just a start. All you need is a little imagination…….Notice how fabulous the Green Patina Etruscan necklace looks on the print. I’m sure something you didn’t think of….or maybe you did……….The word is…………………PLAY……………………enjoy………………..much Love……………………..Louis

blackberry-700x394.jpg

…………………….If there was ever a pant that had any chance of making you look slimmer…………..THIS IS IT!……………The Super Ponte with the Slim Leg makes you instantly feel thinner, more SLEEK, and paired with a BLACK TOP, like the A298459, Trumpet Sleeve blouse……TALLER…………….This blouse with this pant can take you ANYWHERE for any occasion. Accessorize it to the nth degree, or where is simply with my new Floral and Bead necklace and earring set, which should be posted this Friday as well……………enjoy……………………much Love……………………Louis

Shntung3-700x394.jpg

……………………….STEEL GREY…………..so many of you have asked for a dark SOLID grey pant……….here it is………This color is a terrific alternative to black……No, I’m not thinking for one second that you will ever give up your black pants, but just so your friends don’t think you only have one pair of pants, and they are black…LOL…..the grey will be a welcome break. They go with everything, and even soften a look. They work well with brights, neutrals and pastels……………..So…………what are you looking at above??????………Yes, that’s my sneak peek of the NEW BIG DEAL coming on December 12th……..the COWL NECK WK SWING TUNIC, A297877………………This was a “Customer Request”, so I hope you are pleased. It will be avail in FOUR colors Steel Grey and BLACK being two….the other two will have to be a surprise!!!!! No inquiring questions please!………………Steel Grey……………..very important!………………….enjoy…………………..much Love…………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea: NEW Super Ponte Slim Pant

I'm going for Black and Blackberry! I just got the Smoke pants and T-neck, so passing on the Steel. I have to draw the line somewhere----or do I?!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Pants too short for me - Darn!  I was hoping since Louis was bringing petites that the regular would be longer.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne wrote:

Pants too short for me - Darn!  I was hoping since Louis was bringing petites that the regular would be longer.  

@DiAnne

I hear you...was crossing fingers for the same. I was hoping for at least 31 inches, but I'm giving them a try anyway. I also thought if petites were ordered, the regular length would be longer.

Respected Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

I'm going for Black and Blackberry! I just got the Smoke pants and T-neck, so passing on the Steel. I have to draw the line somewhere----or do I?!

@Maxine49

I always ask myself the same question...but, why start now? lol. I have a feeling these pants will wind up on the "favorites" list for many.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes! super ponte petite pants!

No! my budget

I will be ordering one of each color, maybe two in black. I want to try the blackberry color and see how it works with colors already in my wardrobe.

Just when you think you bought enough Linea for fall/winter '17...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

And, another sneak peek:

Yes, that’s my sneak peek of the NEW BIG DEAL coming on December 12th……..the COWL NECK WK SWING TUNIC, A297877………………This was a “Customer Request”, so I hope you are pleased. It will be avail in FOUR colors Steel Grey and BLACK being two….

Trusted Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@Maxine49

What is this "draw the line somewhere " that you speak of?  Lol

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

So frustrating that QVC won't produce regular slim pants with at least a 32" inseam in Linea!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cancun08 wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

@Maxine49

What is this "draw the line somewhere " that you speak of?  Lol

Well, I like to delude myself sometimes about my spending, makes me feel somewhat "virtuous"---but it's very fleeting......Smiley SurprisedSmiley Wink

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel