Respected Contributor

Re: Linea: NEW Super Ponte Slim Pant

Finally!  I will be getting the steel grey and the blackberry, two of my most favorite colors, already have plenty of black slim pants.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would love to own these but the length kills it for me. There's a length on every person where it goes from fashionable (a la Audrey Hepburn) to "my pants shrunk in the wash"...30 inch inseam is that shrunk in the wash look on me. 

I'm looking forward to how he dresses the models with the shorter inseam in these pants...maybe in heels so the pant shows off the shoe? We'll see. 

For those where this length and petites work for you...enjoy! : )

Edited for using incorrect words.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I would love to own these but the length kills it for me. There's a length on every person where it goes from fashionable (a la Audrey Hepburn) to "my pants shrunk in the wash"...30 inch inseam is that shrunk in the wash look on me. 

I'm looking forward to how he dress the models with the longer inseam in these pants...maybe in heels so the pant shows off the shoe? We'll see. 

@SahmIam

Gving these a try, but that's usually how a 29-30 inseam looks on me, as well...Those of us who are tall were hoping that whenever 2 sizes are offered (because we NEVER get a Tall length) the regulars would be 32-34. So, this regular length was a bit of a surprise.

Respected Contributor

I am 5'4"; when I wore trousers in the Katherine Hepburn style, a 32" inseam was perfect, and when I was in my 20's and wore heels I could get away with an even longer inseam.

Now that I am wearing slim pants in the Audrey Hepburn style I need 28" inseam.  I like that my shoes show, I don't look like I am emerging from the floor with no feet as happened with that older longer length.

Just as I get used to the new me, styles will go back to big loose long trousers and all of mine will look weird and short and shrunken.  It's the ebb and flow of fashion I suppose.

For designers and all sizes of women, it must be tough to get it right.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

I'm looking forward to how he dress the models with the longer inseam in these pants...maybe in heels so the pant shows off the shoe? We'll see. 

@SahmIam

Gving these a try, but that's usually how a 29-30 inseam looks on me, as well...Those of us who are tall were hoping that whenever 2 sizes are offered (because we NEVER get a Tall length) the regulars would be 32-34. So, this regular length was a bit of a surprise.

@GraceCO@SahmIam

I would be willing to pay to have them lengthened if Louis would give us a hem to work with!

Trusted Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

I'm going for Black and Blackberry! I just got the Smoke pants and T-neck, so passing on the Steel. I have to draw the line somewhere----or do I?!

To answer your question- nope!

Trusted Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

I'm going for Black and Blackberry! I just got the Smoke pants and T-neck, so passing on the Steel. I have to draw the line somewhere----or do I?!

I can't even find a pencil to draw the line!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

I can't even find a pencil to draw the line!!!

@anniebethsmom @DecorDiva

Same here! I'm actually looking forward to a breather, before we pivot to Spring 2018!

2017 has been a banner year for Linea--unforgettable <3 

New Contributor

THANK YOU so much Louis!!!!!!!   I'm LOVING everything in your line!  I especially LOVE the whisper knit!    Please, please bring in more whisper knit PETITE pants - black and more colors - I can't get enough!

You are my favorite designer!  Even though I'm short - and shaped like a pear - when I dress in your clothes - I feel like a million!!!!!!

Thanks again so much - keep them coming!

Your Super Fan!

Esteemed Contributor

A265515 is an 'as is 'handbag.

Does anyone have the correct item number for the Ponte Slim Leg Pant, please? TIA