Super Contributor

Linea, Louis, and coffee...now that’s a good morning!

[ Edited ]

I’m sitting here watching the snow fall, with a warm cup of coffee and so enjoyed the first two items of Linea this morning. I cannot believe the price of the whisper knit embroidery sweater (A343152)!  Wow, what a buy.   I bought the forest green when it first came out and it’s just so beautiful.  I had my eye on the cranberry and bought that this morning, but it’s tempting to get more at this price.  I actually can’t believe this wasn’t a sell out.  Such a gorgeous, flattering sweater.   It would definitely make a good present for any woman.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Linea, Louis, and coffee...now that’s a good morning!

Great price on this sweater.  I would order if the sleeves were not so long.  I have short arms and seeing the video I can tell the sleeves wouldn't work for me.  

Respected Contributor

I just bought the peacock, I already have black and forest green. Gorgeous sweater and as you said very 

flattering. The fabric is so very soft and comfortable.

I also got a price adjustment for the sweater purchased 

12/3O of $6 .

@mam2fourboys wrote:

I’m sitting here watching the snow fall, with a warm cup of coffee and so enjoyed the first two items of Linea this morning. I cannot believe the price of the whisper knit embroidery sweater (A343152)!  Wow, what a buy.   I bought the forest green when it first came out and it’s just so beautiful.  I had my eye on the cranberry and bought that this morning, but it’s tempting to get more at this price.  I actually can’t believe this wasn’t a sell out.  Such a gorgeous, flattering sweater.   It would definitely make a good present for any woman.

Respected Contributor

Sleeves are a bit long on me at 5’7”.

Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys - I also think this sweater is beautiful - I purchased 3 of them when it was the Big Deal!  Whisper Knit everything is my favourite - I wear many of my pieces all year long!

Super Contributor

@IMW, I’m 5’7” too and the sleeves came down to where my wrist creases and I honestly wouldn’t want them shorter.  I never thought I had long arms either.  Sorry you couldn’t keep the sweater, but Louis always comes up with more wonderful at every turn anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

What an amazing price for a whisper knit sweater (with embroidery) from Louis! Expected those to be a sell-out.

I own two of the original turtlenecks with the rose embroidery . . . and still wear them (a black and a red sweater). How I treasure his items. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I missed the presentation. Will watch the video later. What a great deal. Surprised so many are still available! I already have two and don’t feel like I need another. But it’s tempting. Lol. Sleeve length is perfect on me at 5’5”. I wouldn’t want them any shorter.

I also like the short sleeve top that was presented later. Again, surprised my size was available in every color as XXS usually sells out quickly. I’m a little disappointed as that often indicates it didn’t sell well. I was hoping this top came back in more colors.
Valued Contributor

I didn't see the presentation & don't have this sweater. 

But for that price I just bought 4...one for me & the other 3 for gifts.

Trusted Contributor

I never buy multiples of items with memorable details but did pick one up as a gift for a friend. I think she will like it and the price is great. I wonder why this one did not sell well. This and the pearl sleeve sweater were surprise sale items.