Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea Live! Who's watching?

@gardensla wrote:

So what else is being shown tonight?

Composition and the WK sleeveless swing? 

Geez, how could I forget the swing tank!!! Grabbed them all!

Respected Contributor

@Helping wrote:
Haven't seen Katie before but I like her calm manner.

I wondered who the host was.  She does have a beautiful voice, in fact the nicest I've heard on QVC.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

Katie did a great job hosting the show, too bad the tops she tried on did not fit her properly. Miss Katie is way too petite to carry off Linea fashions in a regular size. Again the buyer's need to order the clothes in petite for us, it's not Louis, he said the factories will make the petite sizing. I noticed the petite sized linen blend pants in petite just about sold out, not so in the regular size.

Yes, I agree about the clothing not fitting Katie properly. Re/sizing...Would be nice to see petites and talls offered, but it's a QVC decision.

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@gardensla wrote:

So what else is being shown tonight?

Composition and the WK sleeveless swing? 

Geez, how could I forget the swing tank!!! Grabbed them all!

I picked up the black & alabaster. One of my seed bead necklaces is trying to convince me to get the turquoise, too Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO

Obey the necklace. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@GraceCO

Obey the necklace. 

@gardensla

LOL. I usually do. The three of them are formidable.

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

I'm not a winter, but I'm getting the fuschia anyway Smiley Wink

And...I just have to say it--I missed Antonells today!!!

This gal was fine, but I missed Antonella's infectious laugh.  She looks good in his designs as well.

@anniebethsmom

She was OK...BUT, to be blunt--she had zero energy. If I weren't such a Linea devotee, she'd put me to sleep. I know...so judgmental lol

And, I am biased toward Antonella and a few other hosts that just "get" Linea and LDO & make the show interesting and fun!

I thought the new host was great, loved her calm and very natural personality.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Katie did a great job hosting the show, too bad the tops she tried on did not fit her properly. Miss Katie is way too petite to carry off Linea fashions in a regular size. Again the buyer's need to order the clothes in petite for us, it's not Louis, he said the factories will make the petite sizing. I noticed the petite sized linen blend pants in petite just about sold out, not so in the regular size.

@blackhole99

Katie looked ridiculous in that cardigan and tank ... at 5'3 she couldn't pull it off even with high heels. 

Louis has essentially lost me as a customer. what  with all of the tunics and long cardigans made for tall girls ... but no petites.    I haven't ordered anything  Linea in ages. 

Regular Contributor

I'm good with soft sell. The clothing sells itself (to me, anyway).

Trusted Contributor

Well, I ended up buying the fushia Indian top, the celedon jacket and tank. That's my personal spending for the month! 

PS--When I saw Katia with the fushia top that sealed the deal for me. I have seen the saris that look similar to that right here where I live and they are breathtaking. I love the clothes that Indian women wear--like gossamer silk.