Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea Leisure Pants Back In Stock

@GraceCO, how's the length on the regular for you? I see it's 30", which would be too short for me.
Honored Contributor

Hi ladies. I just purchased a Trench Coat from the Linea line.  I bought the size that the charts indicated would fit me.

But when I looked at the garment size, it seemed a wee bit smallish

The coat is 4% span, and I am wondering if any of you have this and how it fits?  I'm guessing due to the spandex the fit will be OK. I've never had a coat with span and this will be a full length coat on me, because I am a petite

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO@JustJazzmom, can you help @cherry out? I don’t own this coat. 

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Hi ladies. I just purchased a Trench Coat from the Linea line.  I bought the size that the charts indicated would fit me.

The coat is 4% span, and I am wondering if any of you have this and how it fits?  I'm guessing due to the spandex the fit will be OK. I've never had a coat with span and this will be a full length coat on me, because I am a petite

Can you locate the item #? It starts with an ‘A’ followed by about 6 numbers.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@cherry

I'm a petite, too and have several Linea trenches.  If you can please post the item #, I'd be happy to discuss sizing.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

it is

A267875
Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Double Breasted Trench Coat
Frequent Contributor

@JustJazzmom,@loveschocolate

Thanks. I ordered the cypress in petite. Will be a new coordinating color in existing wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

it is

A267875
Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Double Breasted Trench Coat

I used the crossback set in sleeve measurement as to what size I chose. Sleeve length, chest measurement & the arm hole height also determined which size to get. 

The chest measurement is the coat chest measurement, not your chest measurement. There should be some give between your own body measurement and the garment measurement.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom  I'm not sure what happened ,I could swear I had a different  thread for my question???

My bust measurements are about 5 inches smaller than the garment measurements. I just don't want  too tight of sleeves when i bring my arms forward

I looked at my new  Mizrahi coat ,and the chest measurements are bigger ,but it is a parka style ,and has no spandex in it

I can send it back if I feel it's too tight, but I hope with the spandex it won't be

Respected Contributor

These are my favorite pants. I am 5'1'' but am very long waisted which means I cannot wear a petite. True petite sizing is short waisted.

I get the regular S and gladly have them hemmed. Glad to see them still stocked. I bought two pair of black this fall because I was afraid the would sell out.

I wear them from August to November and then again in March. But I have an old pair now on over fleece lined tights. It's freezing in here. They're better over tights than my dressier ponte knits.

I'd wear them to the movies but not to Symphony. I'm retired and live in them. They look great with baseball jacket and tortiese print jacket.