Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea Lace Pants Available for Order!

Goldie76, Thanks for the laugh. She is smart, funny, and inspirational.  She would look great in the lace pants.

Respected Contributor

I have to say I really love all the colors for different reasons. I'm givinng myself 24 hours to decide. I love the ivory and indigo, but I think the dill is so chic, and the Buysenberry is so feminine and different. This isn't going to be easy. I love them with tee shirts and sandals.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Louis just answered a question on his Blog regarding more items in the colours of the Lace Pants - there’s a semi - fitted Lace Jacket coming soon.....

Yes.........there are faux de Chine tanks in all colors to go under semi fitted lace jackets in all colors and a drapy crop pant in indigo and ivory….My web site isn’t working again so I can’t post any sneak peeks. I need a new cable...........

Respected Contributor

I love these. Just have to determine if I want petite length or not. I’m 5’5” and usually get regular length in pants, but in the sequin pants I preferred how the petite fit.

Anyway, probably indigo and dill for me as those are the colors of necklaces I got. I love the boysenberry but bluish pinks are tricky on me. Ivory is classy, but I just don’t fare well in light colored pants. *is messy*

A lace jacket too? And matching tanks?? I’m doomed. But what chic outfits we’ll all have!
Valued Contributor

Wow! They are all lovely but I ordered the ivory and the blue. The green would have been my next choice. 

Respected Contributor

I wish the Lace Pants would have been in Black, too!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Is there any stretch in this fabric?  I always seem to be between sizes with Linea never know whether to go up or down a size.  Thanks fir any information.

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Is there any stretch in this fabric?  I always seem to be between sizes with Linea never know whether to go up or down a size.  Thanks fir any information.

If you read the description, you will see that they are not stretch.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@Maxine49 @Yes I noticed no spandex but not sure if other combinations were ‘stretchabke’ Thank you your comment helped will size up!

Respected Contributor

@Maxine49 Above comment should read stretchable - sorry.