Respected Contributor

I love this line of fashion jewelry!  

Although I have too much jewelry of all kinds including fine and artisan in silver and gold, Louis's new pieces continue to draw me in, and they sell out in a second.  I wear them all the time, and always get compliments or "looks" when I do.  

For my body shape, a pear, statement necklaces or earrings help balance out my shape and complete an outfit.  I tend to be minimalist in my jewelry, do not pile it on, but prefer one or two pieces to make a statement.  Linea is doing that for me incredibly well!

I would think with the popularity of fashion jewelry now that QVC would order more in this line, feature it in more shows (yes, I know the August Linea jewelry show is coming up), and have more inventory.  A TSV would be great!  The bar necklace?  I already have it in 3 colors and will no doubt be ordering more when it is back in stock.  I think most QVC jewelry shoppers do not know about Linea.

The quality is superb, prices great for the design and quality, and designs tend to be current and timeless at the same time.  Can't wait for the new pieces and hope I can fight my way through the fray and come out with a few new treasures......!

Honored Contributor

author,

As expected, your thoughts are not only precise and true but also perfectly expressed.

Thank you for stating what many Linea jewelry fans think.  But how much competition do we want for these gorgeous pieces?   LOL

QVC should pay attention to a real rainmaker in their house -- Louis Dell'Olio.

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree and I too have way too much jewelry of all kinds and from different eras that was passed down to me.   I just "discovered" his jewelry line a few years ago but I have quickly caught up LOL.  I've always worn jewelry since I first started working but brought mainly fine jewelry and genuine gemstones when the prices and quality was reasonable at my jeweler; then I started buying my fine jewelry and gemstones when I travel to my favorite caribbean islands annually. 

My jewelry changes with the seasons I wear very light necklaces and earrings in the warm weather and heavier but not too overbearing in the cooler months.  I like the fact that Louis does jewelry for those that like the bold look and those like me that wear less of the bold look because they both make a statement in their own unique way and the quality is exceptional I always get compliments when I wear his jewelry.

I have the bar necklace in 3 colors as well.  Louis's jewelry is not well known I think because he never as long as I can remember watching had a jewelry show until now.  I can't wait for his jewelry show too and I hope the Q schedules it much more in the future.

Honored Contributor

Re: Linea Jewelry

[ Edited ]

@author

Like you, I have WAYYYYY too much jewelry . However. . .

There was a time when Joan Rivers offered a nice line of fashion jewelry.  Alas, no longer at the prices the few pieces are demanding.  Louis's are very nice and very nicely priced.  It makes the gal's outfit, it makes the event happen for her and it is a treasure to pass along to that little girl who loves the way "Nana" looks.

Respected Contributor

I too am a huge fan of Linea Jewellery!  The designs are incredible - the quality superb - the value unbelievable.  Looking forward to the FIRST Show!

When everything sells out - maybe the Q will allocate more $$$ towards Linea Jewellery!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is one of my Favourite Linea Necklaces!  It also came in a Gorgeous Red - and of course Black.  I have all three!  

For some reason I don't think these beauties were ever re-ordered - even though they did sell out! 

Valued Contributor

@Seka, I'm envious.  I regret not getting this necklace. I really wanted the red and kept hoping it would be reordered.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka  GREAT necklace. I have it in black. Sorry I missed out on the other two colors. You live, you learn...

Respected Contributor

I own the black and white zebra sweater.  I think I will pair it  with a turquoise tank. I own some a gorgeous turquoise necklace and earring.  This is why I like to pay attention to Louis's styling.  New ideas!

Esteemed Contributor

@Seka wrote:

This is one of my Favourite Linea Necklaces!  It also came in a Gorgeous Red - and of course Black.  I have all three!  

For some reason I don't think these beauties were ever re-ordered - even though they did sell out! 

@Seka

I own that necklace in all three colors, too!  It garners so many compliments.  I originally ordered the red and turquoise, then was sorry I didn't have the black.  Eventually a black popped up and I grabbed it.  Ah the stalking we have to do to get our Linea fix!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett