Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Jewelry Mixups!

[ Edited ]

@golding76 wrote:

I am stuck in that maddening limbo, Grace, for several other Linea pieces of jewelry.  Also is affecting some of the recent popular WK pieces.  

What is going on??????

It is all I can do to believe that such frustrating, insane product fulfillment is not an attempt to kill off the Linea line.

@golding76 

I'm so sorry you haven't gotten your jewelry OR your WK pieces!! I know there's an issue with the jewelry fulfillment, but this is the first I've heard about the WKs. That is VERY odd, since QVC controls that 100%.

I find this whole situation highly unusual. I hope nothing nefarious is going on...The frustrating part is having the big build up and anticipation for these items--especially the "advance order" jewelry--and then not only be disappointed in not receiving them, but having nowhere for us to go to get it resolved. 

From what I have gleaned, QVC is limited in its ablility to impact the actual shipment of the items. That is being done by an independent, non-QVC warehouse associated with the jewelry manufacturer. That's why we're seeing this erratic "in process to backorder to cancelled" situation. Appears to be like that movie, Groundhog Day, for all of it.

@Sassealassea 

Reordering is definitely worth a try! Fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday I googled a topic (that I will not specify) and up popped a very prescient post by Author, who wrote it on Jan. 18 of this year.

How innocent all of us were in several respects then.

Respected Contributor

As of Monday, I am fortunate to be able to say that I have now received all my jewelry pieces--3 Fez, 3 Triple Strand and 3 Bracelet sets. It came in dribs and drabs, and went through the whole In Process to Backorder yo-yoing, too, but they are all here now with no color or item mix-ups!  I feel for those of you who are still waiting--hopefully everythig will get sorted out.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

It's distressing to read about everyone's jewelry shipping delays. I didn't order any as I have plenty of jewelry to go with my clothing items.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO , I'm still stuck.  I ordered mine in Gray on 8/26th.  I also ordered the Caramel at the same time and I received that about a week ago. However the Gray has  gone from Advanced oreder to In Process to Waitlist and then back to In Process back to Backorder then In Process again and today back to Backorder !    I'm giving up hope of ever getting it and of course wouldn't you know  it was the Gray I wanted the most !   The whole thing has been kind of rediculous .  I just don't understand why some have received them and others haven't ?????

Contributor

Like so many others, my advance order 3 strand necklace bounced back and forth between "in process" and "backorder".  It made no sense since the item was in stock and others were receiving their orders (placed well after my August order).  I found that the only remedy was to order a new necklace and cancel the old order.  Cannot cancel orders while in process, but can cancel when you catch it in the backorder status.  Lesson learned : never place advance order again.  At first I was upset because Customer Service would not honor the free shipping that was part of my original order, but I won in the end since the day I reordered and cancelled, there was free shipping again plus ebates was giving 8% back that day!

Trusted Contributor

Today I received an email from QVC that there is insufficient quantity of the grey fez medallion necklace and I won't get it, unless more quantity becomes available.  I did order and receive the caramel medallion and three strand necklace, but it took a while.  

Respected Contributor

Louis did say that reorders were coming this month on everything.

Respected Contributor

Fingers crossed the system is fixed and the reorders go smoothly.

Honored Contributor

DecorDiva,

Is the Three-Strand Caramel necklace as beautiful in person as I think it must be?

How did you respond to it when it arrived and you saw it?

TIA