Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Jewelry Mixups!

[ Edited ]

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Mine just arrived and they were all correct so hopefully everything has been corrected.

When did you place your order? I think Louis said the corrections were made just this past weekend. You are lucky to get such fast shipping!

My advance order necklace, which has gone back and forth from backorder to in process, still hasn't shipped. I believe there are quite a few of us still dealing with that issue. And, although I understand QVC expedited shipment of a replacement fez to one person, this is not something they are offering to everyone. Instead, those of us who got the wrong color would have to return the incorrect color, wait for QVC to credit it (usually takes 2+ weeks), and in the meantime, reorder the correct color & hope we get it. As someone else said in this thread, it's just not worth it, especially considering the times we're living in right now. I sent mine back today, and if my necklace goes to backorder again, I'll just cancel it. Enough!

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Mine just arrived and they were all correct so hopefully everything has been corrected.

When did you place your order? I think Louis said the corrections were made just this past weekend. You are lucky to get fast shipping!

My advance order necklace, which has gone back and forth from backorder to in process, still hasn't shipped. I believe there are quite a few of us still dealing with that problem. And, although I understand QVC expedited shipment of a replacement fez to one person, this is not something they are offering to everyone. Instead, those of us who got the wrong color would have to return the incorrect color, wait for QVC to credit it (usually takes 2+ weeks), and in the meantime, reorder the correct color & hope we get it. As someone else said in this thread, it's just not worth it, especially considering the times we're living in right now. I sent mine back today.

@GraceCO wrote:

@Marlyn1 wrote:

When did you place your order? I think Louis said the corrections were made just this past weekend. You are lucky to get fast shipping!

My advance order necklace, which has gone back and forth from backorder to in process, still hasn't shipped. I believe there are quite a few of us still dealing with that problem. And, although I understand QVC expedited shipment of a replacement fez to one person, this is not something they are offering to everyone. Instead, those of us who got the wrong color would have to return the incorrect color, wait for QVC to credit it (usually takes 2+ weeks), and in the meantime, reorder the correct color & hope we get it. As someone else said in this thread, it's just not worth it, especially considering the times we're living in right now. I sent mine back today.

@GraceCO  - I decided to return the caramel boucle jacket for a larger size and I did what Rochelle posted in another thread:  I emailed them a picture of the filled out return slip.  Within an hour I got an email saying the replacment was "in process" and to please return the original using the prepaid label as soon as possible.  Of course, who knows how long the shipping will take, and also if the item is in inventory (which for the jewelry debacle seems unclear to me).  But I least I don't have to wait for the original to show up back at QVC.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva 

That's definitely a good option. My packages are already mailed, so it won't help me, but others might want to try it. Thanks for the reminder about this new return/exchange option. I'll be trying it next time.

If you don't mind, it would be great to hear back how it worked for you.

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm still waiting to get ANY of this jewelry.  I ordered it when it was first posted....knowing that it would not be shipped until mid-September.  That came and went.  Every time I called QVC CS they would say "Oh, it is ready to be shipped"    One rep did say it was shipped directly from the vendor and not Q's warehouse....so that's all the info she could give.  Well long story short, I've never received it.  Cancelled those orders and reordered the two necklaces....now there are on backorder.  Can't win!!

Respected Contributor

Happy to say that my Triple Strand necklace shipped!  Although it started in PA so it won't likely get here that soon, but still, it was good to see.  FIngers crossed I get the right necklace.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My triple strand necklace in grey went to backorder again. 

Is anyone else still stuck in "in process to backorder" limbo? 

Regular Contributor

@GraceCO   Yes,  my triple strand grey has been in every status including shipped on 9/16 then oddly cancelled.  I am still waiting and rather perturbed since the order was placed back in August.

Respected Contributor

@Sassealassea wrote:

@GraceCO   Yes,  my triple strand grey has been in every status including shipped on 9/16 then oddly cancelled.  I am still waiting and rather perturbed since the order was placed back in August.

@Sassealassea 

I wish someone at QVC could explain to us what is going on! My jewelry was also ordered in August, but unlike yours, it never made it to "shipped" status and then cancelled! In fact, I don't think I've ever experienced a cancellation once it goes to shipped status. How odd.

Have you called CS? I have, but they say they have no control over it.

Regular Contributor

Yes,  I contacted the Social Team and they attempted to expedite the necklace on 9/23.  Instead of receiving on 9/24 the order went

to backorder.   Louis did explain the mess on his blog.  The manufacturer sends the product to an intermediary for order fulfillment.  Somewhere between those entities is where the problem lies per Louis.

What is problematic to me is the necklace is showing as available in all three colors.  I may just place another order to see what happens.

@GraceCO 

Honored Contributor

I am stuck in that maddening limbo, Grace, for several other Linea pieces of jewelry.  Also is affecting some of the recent popular WK pieces.  

What is going on??????

It is all I can do to believe that such frustrating, insane product fulfillment is not an attempt to kill off the Linea line.