Honored Contributor

@GraceCO 

I ordered the fez in grey and the bracelets in plum and grey.  The bracelets came but the fez went from advance order to back order.  I had planned on wearing the grey fez with the grey tweed jacket but I did not care for the jacket after I saw it (I already have three grey jackets!).  I returned the grey bracelets and cancelled the back ordered grey fez.  I guess I will just stick with WK. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I ordered the fez in plum and received the caramel with the medallion loose in the bag. I ordered the three strand plum and it was received yesterday.  So that one is fine. I am returning the fez in caramel hoping to exchange for the plum I wanted. If I get it that will be great. 

Previously I ordered all the plum fashion pieces except the skirts.  I ordered one bisque piece which was the tank, just to see if I liked the color. Instead of the tank I received an Issac Mizrahi Kimono. It wasn't even my size. LOL. Customer service was able to send me another bisque tank which I did receive.  I like the color. So I ordered the bisque ponte pants too.  Those were ordered ten days ago and are still in CA.  I am on the east coast so who knows when I will receive them.  Hopefully they will be the bisque ponte pants. 

I ordered the plum/green print blouse in size 6 which is my normal size for that type of Linea blouse, but it was too tight.  I measured the chest area and I think that garment had the wrong size label in it.  I have sent that back for an exchange.  But I requested a size 8. I would prefer it loose rather than tight.  I very much hope I get that print blouse.  There are enough available that I should get it. I like prints alot.

So I am very happy with the Linea offered this season but I have found it very frustrating trying to get what I want. 

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the Fez necklace in the grey and the caramel as well as  the bracelets and bead necklace in both colors. So far I have received the caramel packing slip with the grey Fez necklace and the caramel bracelets with correct packing slip.  My other pieces are in process or laying on the shipping dock somewhere. I was waiting to see if any other pieces were wrong before I try and get this mess corrected.  I really really want the caramel.  I am at a loss for what to do.  Thanks for listening to me rant!   

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO 

I ordered the fez in grey and the bracelets in plum and grey.  The bracelets came but the fez went from advance order to back order.  I had planned on wearing the grey fez with the grey tweed jacket but I did not care for the jacket after I saw it (I already have three grey jackets!).  I returned the grey bracelets and cancelled the back ordered grey fez.  I guess I will just stick with WK. 

@DiAnne 

The jewelry was all on advance order. So, I don't understand why the vendor couldn't get an accurate count of what jewelry in what colors needed to be shipped. Why would anything need to go to a backorder status? Makes no sense.

Occasional Contributor

I too received the incorrect color fez necklace.  Yes, the gray is lovely, but matches nothing I own.  I'm fed up & will return, not exchange.  Sorry Louis, your work is beautiful & of excellent quality.  However, I cannot deal with the back & forth mailing game.

Respected Contributor

September 24, 2020

Mystery solved?
Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 7:32 AM

I have been told that the company that made the Fez, 3 Strand and set of 3 Bracelets was to blame for the mix up. When packing the jewelry they were supposed to put one color per box, but they did not. So when the jewelry arrived at the shipping facility they put all of the Caramel pieces on one shelf, the Bisque on another and the plum on another. When the orders came in they simply went to the proper shelf and picked the boxes according to the colors not knowing what was inside wasn’t the correct color. Every box has been opened and checked to make sure the right color is inside and that they have been assorted to their proper shelves. The manufacturer has been notified of their blunder, and has promised that this would not happen going forward…..We’ll see!…….

…………sorry for all of the inconvenience……………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Jewelry Mixups!

[ Edited ]

Some of us still have jewelry in process or backordered. I'm still trying to understand why that's the case when all of this jewelry was an "advance order" in August. If you talk to QVC CS, they have no clue why the jewelry is stuck and isn't being shipped. 

Regular Contributor

My advance order on 8/18 for the triple strand bisque/grey necklace has been through the mill much like @GraceCO and @golding76 .  Finally on 9/16 the status showed a USPS tracking number with "preparing to ship" remark.  On 9/23 when there was no movement and no record of tracking in USPS system I contacted the social team.  For unknown reasons the order was mysteriously cancelled.  Thankfully Susan requested an expedited shipment due to arrive today.  Yes, you guessed it no shipment item back ordered. Unfortunately all social team could do is apologize and cancel order which I didn't request. The necklace is showing available in all three colors so I am totally confused.

Perhaps in this time of serious life events material goods are unimportant.  As much as I wanted the necklace I believe it wasn't meant to be.

For those who have received, do enjoy.

Respected Contributor
Add me to the list of those that received the wrong item. I ordered the Fez necklace and bracelets in plum and bisque. The packing slips were switched on a few of the items but in the end, the only wrong item I received was the caramel Fez in lieu of the plum Fez. The caramel is gorgeous, so rich looking, but I can’t justify keeping it as my budget just won’t allow this set in all the colors. I really want the compass necklace which will go with so many things.

To me the bisque set is the must have as I got the bisque tweed and the cardigans in bisque and grey.

While I’m a purple girl and wanted the plum to go with my plum jacket and cardigan, I’m still undecided if I want to exchange the caramel Fez for the plum or just send the caramel Fez and plum bracelets back and be done with it.

Any thoughts from those that have the plum?
Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Jewelry Mixups!

[ Edited ]

Mine just arrived and they were all correct so hopefully everything has been corrected.