Respected Contributor

My Trevi necklace just showing on backorder - never had this happen before.

Question Ladies is it worth keeping order do they eventually get more - or will I get return - not sure what to do - very disappointed!  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Jewelry Backorder?

@dulwich   Leave it on back order because the coin jewelry sold so quickly, they have re-ordered it!  Not to worry you will get it!

Respected Contributor

I thought I just saw the necklaces and earrings back on the website for sale....maybe I was looking at the wrong thing?

My order is currently in Ohio, according to the tracking.

Honored Contributor

One pair of my Trevi earrings went to backorder, and I am going to ride it out, hoping the new shipment fills it (and those of others whose purchases have been backordered).

Respected Contributor

Glad there is a reorder wonder how long that will take!  My Trevi necklace was the light colored one Ambra I think that color sold fast.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You may not have to wait for the reorder.  I am sure there will be returns.

Honored Contributor

As were my earrings, Dulwich.  A pair of the Ambra appeared out of nowhere, and I snagged them.  Noticing that there was another pair available, I placed an "Ambra Alert" on this forum.  It would be my mischievous luck if the person who bought that pair gets her earrings while I went to backorder.