Regular Contributor

Are there any Linea Fan/Resale groups still around?  I saw the Delphi group is gone now.  I lost weight and have so much new/barely worn to sell but Linea fans don't seem to have really found Poshmark.  Anyone know of another resource? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Linea Fan/Resale Groups??

Ebay may be your best best.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Suzzeee 

there are numerous qvc buy and sell groups on facebook  if you are on there. they are safe and require invoices to be sent via paypal.

check out the website THREDUP. they also have linea items for sale. you send them in in a bag and they post them. they do have his name spelled wrong....."olia"

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Suzzeee 

there are numerous qvc buy and sell groups on facebook  if you are on there. they are safe and require invoices to be sent via paypal.

check out the website THREDUP. they also have linea items for sale. you send them in in a bag and they post them. they do have his name spelled wrong....."olia"

I don't think you get much money from Thredup, but depends on your goal 

Honored Contributor

@Suzzeee wrote:

Are there any Linea Fan/Resale groups still around?  I saw the Delphi group is gone now.  I lost weight and have so much new/barely worn to sell but Linea fans don't seem to have really found Poshmark.  Anyone know of another resource? 

Poshmark:  needs to be listed correctly and shared so if you spend time you might get buyers 

Respected Contributor

@Suzzeee wrote:

I started the Delphi group but abandoned it because there was really no good way to get the info out to people. When I posted my info to contact me on this Forum, I got banned for a few days! So that didn't work.  The best way is to join one of those groups on Facebook. If you find a good site, let us know.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

If someone starts a Facebook QVC buy/sell for Linea only I would be glad to join.

Honored Contributor

@CGee wrote:

If someone starts a Facebook QVC buy/sell for Linea only I would be glad to join.

@CGee 

QVC & MORE (USA BUY & SELL)

QVC BUY AND SELL BARGAINS ...ETC

TV SHOPPING NETWORKS BUY, SELL, TRADE, or GIVE AWAY

that should get you started.....there are more. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I think you can find good Linea on Ebay.  I lost my cropped black cardigan.  It is sold out on QVC.  I was able to replace with new item on EBAY.