Regular Contributor

Linea Body needs your purchases and reviews

I was expecting/hoping for tights to match the new fall colors, but Louis said on Ask Louis that QVC did not order any new Linea Body items because the 2019 items had not sold out. I thought I had left glowing reviews, but it turns out I had been too busy buying multiples. Those fleece tights and socks got me through the winter. I gave the fleece socks as little holiday gifts too. The colored trouser socks should look good with the new fall colors. I just left some reviews and hope that will help. 

Super Contributor

Re: Linea Body needs your purchases and reviews

[ Edited ]

I absolutely love Linea tights and trouser socks! The fleece lined are so wonderful for cold weather! I think I left reviews, but will go check.  

Respected Contributor

I too lived in the fleece lined tights and trouser socks last winter. What I loved about the socks was they weren't too bulky to wear with my boots. They kept me warm and comfortable. The tights, trouser socks and fancy tights are all fabulous

Regular Contributor

@mam2fourboys @Marlyn1 

Bumping this up because Louis pointed out that today is free shipping, an ideal time to stock up on Linea Body items for gifts and ourselves too. Those warm trouser socks make nice presents.

Super Contributor

Yes they do make wonderful stocking stuffers!  I absolutely love the addition of the sheer tights. I do wish I could buy just 2 or 3 sets of the nude itself, but I'm going to buy another set of the 3 that are offered.  I wore the nude ones recently and my husband just said how nice i looked.  Later on, we were sitting together and he felt my leg and was surprised that I had tights on.  He thought they were just my legs!  That tells you how wonderful they are.  I only wear bare legs in the summer when I have a tan, which means only 8-10 weeks out of the year, so I really appreciate these high quality sheer tights to get me through the rest of spring, summer and into fall.  Then it's the opaque tights and the fleece actually keep me warm in winter!  I can't say enough about Linea Body items.