Valued Contributor

My favorite line of clothing is Linea and believe me I own so much but this new Big Deal is a big pass for me. The only ones these crop pants looked good on were the tall thin models. Everyone else looked dumpy and heavy legged. Maria especially looked short and dumpy. 

Honored Contributor

Exactly!  I wholeheartedly agree.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Unfortunately, I agree. 

Seeing lean Leah, who looked terrible in them (and we've seen her look so fab lately in EVERYTHING!!).... and then seeing Pat James Dementri, who covered them up with a super long cardigan ( probably the only way she could present in them) spoke volumes.  Who sells "summer crop pants" while wearing a LONG black cardigan???

I'm a size 14, I'm sure I would look huge and hideous!  Just sayin...and I love you Louis! I wore your Shantung jackets, Maasai jewelry, Fish Necklaces, Vintage Palazzos (my cruise go-to's)Carnival Necklaces, etc, on all my recent cruises and trips..., 

We'll see how the reviews come in...

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Respected Contributor

@buddylou wrote:

My favorite line of clothing is Linea and believe me I own so much but this new Big Deal is a big pass for me. The only ones these crop pants looked good on were the tall thin models. Everyone else looked dumpy and heavy legged. Maria especially looked short and dumpy. 

The worst look on any woman, not only do you look dumpy, you look broad across the backside. Why would you want matierial flapping around your leg when you walk.

Respected Contributor

BIG pass!

Respected Contributor

Crop pants, pedal pushers don’t work for me. I think they look best on long lean women wearing heels.

I don’t understand the look at all. I stick with my LLbean perfect fit pants. Flattering fit, they last forever.

can be dressy or casual. Cotton rich and they last forever, and cost under $40. 

I’m 5’7” 185lbs and wear a large in them. 

I should add  due to arthritic pain in knees and very sensitive skin (neuropathy) can’t wear jeans.

Contributor

I love Linea but these were a pass for me i went back and forth on ordering them i love the fabric and the print but if i had bought them i would have hadthem shortened and tappered after much thought i declined Saving my budget for his July offerings

Super Contributor

Why so many flower printed wide leg pants? I don't own any, don't want any  and don't find them flattering.  

I'm 5'6" wear a meduim and don't think they look good. Okay as pajamas yes.Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I LOVE my Linea but I have to agree not this Big Deal. It was definitely a pass for me and there are VERY few things of his I pass on. 

Frequent Contributor

I have to agree. Love, love, love my Linea, but the proportions of these pants were just not going to be flattering on me. At 5’7”, an XL, with long legs, I’m really particular about “length versus width” of pants, especially with anything ankle length or shorter. For those for whom they work, enjoy! They are lovely.