Respected Contributor

I love watching Linea shows but watching the Big Deal live shows I do think maybe a wider range of model sizing could be shown.

They seem to have mostly models who are extra small, small and of course lovely Maria who is posted as 16-18 but very rarely a medium or large - it would be helpful to see Jackie or maybe a medium petite showing his line.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   You might get more of a response if you had posted this in Suggestion Forum. The Mods would have passed it on to the appropriate people.  Too late I guess because we aren't supposed to post duplicate threads.

Esteemed Contributor

They are selling a dream.  They are featuring those who they think will look good in their clothes.  Those of us who don't fit the criteria which might be all of us... really don't figure in their sales model.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I agree @dulwich.  Being a petite I would like to see some shorter models, but Louis is a true designer and I think tall, slender models are his comfort zone to best show off his designs as it is with most designers.  It's ok though since I have never been disappointed in any purchase I have made in the Linea line.  His fabrics are such great quality.  Love anything in whisper knit and his ponte pant fabric.

Respected Contributor

Maybe you should ask Louis on his blog about using different models. I know he has used these girls for years and years and they have become close. They were all friends with Jac so there is a loyalty factor.

Valued Contributor

It wouild have been nice to have an average height model to give us a more accurate gauge for the length. I think it would be a good length for me but the measurements on the chart seemed so out of line with Linea blazers and jackets and trenches I have ordered in the past.

Respected Contributor
I love Louis’s models, but it would be nice to have more variation in sizes. So many of the models are so close in size. That’s why I always find it helpful to know what size the various hosts are wearing, especially because I am in between sizes.
Respected Contributor

The hosts are all different sizes and Amy  and Courtney are petite so I can usally get a good idea from them too though I am not petite. 

Honored Contributor

the models louis uses are all great and you can tell how much they love him. however, i agree (and actually would love to see this across all of the fashion shows.) would love to see a wider variety of sizes in the outfits. i dont need to see two or three XS and a S only plus one plus size. i prefer seeing some mediums, largers, even a 3x modeling items.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
@Marilyn
Did you order the big deal? If so, what size? I ordered a 2 but took a 4 in the trench. Hoping it fits...