Trusted Contributor
I am fairly new to the Linea line and already I am in love. I wanted to purchase the BOHO skirt in the royal bluish color in Medium and it is sold out. Does Louis bring back sizes in his BOHO skirt?
Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl   I buy his line, but don't have this skirt.  I think he brings back the basic colors, but changes to new colors each year.  Keep checking as someone may have ordered on check status and canceled.  Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

@Calcgirl- Welcome to the group!  Usually Louis brings new colors in the reorders each season and they are not repeated (except for black and white).  Keep stalking and the item may pop back up.  We Linea ladies have learned that a lot of times you must jump on the color that you want.  This is especially true of his jewelry line, which goes fast.

Super Contributor

Hi @Calcgirl Louis says he doesn't reorder the same colors except for black and white. However, a color that is sold out may turn up again because someone bought it and returned it. I have been able to buy a number of items that were sold out by continually looking at the QVC offering (we call it stalking) and eventually the size and color I wanted showed up. And when it is offered you need to buy it right away because there probably is only one being offered.

Good luck in the hunt!

Trusted Contributor

@Calcgirl, I've found the Boho skirt to be quite forgiving in sizing. For instance, if you need a medium because you carry weight in your tummy area, and have slim hips, you may be able to use the small.  The waist bands stretch quite a bit.  I carry my weight in my hips and I have both mediums and larges in my closet in the boho - the larges give me some extra room in the hips, but my true size in these is a medium. The large is just roomier and more flowy. (And yes, purchased because the medium in the color I wanted was sold out!) Check out the measurments and give it a try.