Respected Contributor

Re: Linea: 5 easy pay day ~ the Yeas and the Nays

@anniebethsmom

On his blog, he showed it with the white wing collared shirt and the gunmetal two-strand beads. Can't remember how he styled it during the show presentation...

Valued Contributor

@GraceCO@anniebethsmom

With such rave reviews maybe, when/if I do actually go for it moving it from wishlist to reality Smiley Wink - maybe I should put the teak/black at the top of the list instead of the ivory/navy.  Thanks for the great input!  Man Wink

Valued Contributor

Go for the teak and black. I love mine and I wear a L or XL. The sweater is a classic.

Respected Contributor

I have the teak and black and usually wear L or XL, got this in XL, very drapey and nice.  I think if it would be too snug it would add width, but worn loose and easy, the stripes look wonderful.  I even wore it buttoned once and liked it because of the way it glides on, and hangs so well, but I do prefer it worn open, and it looks the best with black trousers, jeans, or slim skirt.  I think a neutral bottom like the teak color would look great as well, perhaps stone.  The teak goes with everything, truly.  Terrific sweater.