Respected Contributor

Linea - 2 hour show from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.EST

I just saw in the program guide that Louis's next Linea show will be a 2 hour show on April 25, 2016 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.EST.  How fun and exciting!  He has indicated that the next show will be almost all new.   This mean many sneak peaks on his blog prior to the show. I already have a short mental personal list based on this blog questions and answers.  I hope Jill Bauer or Sandra Bennett is the host.  They both, especially Jill, are smooth effective showrunners.

Honored Contributor

Re: Linea - 2 hour show from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.EST

Jill IMO needs to let Louis run the show. She should just discuss the colors and let him discuss the design details.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom Louis said recently on his blog how happy he was that Jill Bauer was running his last show on QVC.  So I assume she is a favorite with him. It might be because she has in the past sold out shows.

Either way I do not care!  It will be wonderful to start seeing his spring collection.

Contributor

He's such a class act, and his clothing is stylish, graceful, classic,...  He can truly design and dress a woman to look her best.  There is no one else even close to this level of  ability on the Q.  It seems like many, many years since we've had a TSV from him, and in my opnion, we don't see him often enough.

Respected Contributor

I wish he would do a TSV. QVC should have made his trench coat a TSV.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Jill IMO needs to let Louis run the show. She should just discuss the colors and let him discuss the design details.

@JustJazzmom

I agree!

Jill usually is very balanced and lets Lous talk, but the last show was atypical...almost too enthusiastic & chatty. She definitely had an off day.

My fav Linea host is Antonella. She and Louis have great chemistry--they are a hoot together!! Always a GREAT show with her...

Respected Contributor

Great news!  Another advantage of being retired in the PDT time zone.  I would love for Sandra Bennett to host the show but I also like Jill Bauer with Louis.  But, I have to say that I saw a few minutes of her on the Bare Minerals show this afternoon.  She was totally over the top, talking so fast and waving her arms around.  Hopefully she will calm down in the future because I enjoy her as a host.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

I guess I haven't been watching the Q that much when Linea isn"t on, but I haven't seen Sandra Bennet much. She hasn't been given any of the new shows, and has been left out of Monday's line up. I didn't hear Louis say it will be mostly new. I thought he said there will be new things. Either way I can't wait to see what he shows.

Respected Contributor

I guess I haven't been watching the Q that much when Linea isn't on, but I haven't seen Sandra Bennet much. She hasn't been given any of the new shows, and has been left out of Monday's line up. I didn't hear Louis say it will be mostly new. I thought he said there will be new things. Either way I can't wait to see what he shows.

Honored Contributor

I think Sandra Bennett is on regularly with Susan Graver so I haven't seen much of her either.