Honored Contributor

Re: Like watching a train wreck

Jennifer looks too severe in the black (I’m watching the recorded program now). She looks better wearing a color.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

she actually changed a lot during the 2 hour show. I don't really feel I have to defend her. If Louis chose her that's good enough for me.

Honored Contributor

She looks much better adding a color — the dill lace jacket looked great on her.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

fancy pantsy, I don't think you are talking about Jennifer Reed who is Louis' brand ambassador. She wouldn't be doing a D & C show? Are you talking about Jennifer Connelly the host?

i was thinking that they meant jennifer coffee.  my bad. 

Super Contributor

I think Jennifer is sweet, soft spoken, and she sincerely loves Louis’ designs.  I enjoy watching her present Linea.  

Trusted Contributor

I don't mind Jennifer.  It's obviously not the same when Louis isn't there, but I know this is necessary.  I'd tolerate almost anything if it allows the brand to continue on QVC!  

Respected Contributor

I like Jennifer, and I’m picky and easily annoyed, LOL. Are the people that are saying Jennifer is arrogant talking about Louis’s Jennifer or one of the hosts? Because I don’t think Jennifer comes across arrogant at all. While I didn’t see yesterday’s show, she’s always done a good job in the past. She knows the Linea line well, imo, and is a great brand ambassador. I like her style.

Maybe something was off yesterday? I like Nancy too, but she’s not one of my favorite Linea hosts.
Honored Contributor

I tried to refrain from a comment, but I really must chime in on something.  Busy yesterday, I recorded the show and watched it perhaps 45 minutes after it ended. 

"Arrogance" never once -- nor has it ever -- crossed my mind when I have watched Linea brand ambassador Jennifer doing her job.  Frankly, I am/was puzzled by such a description of her.  "What does she say or do that made someone think that?" I wondered to myself.

The only hiccup in the show occurred when she did not know if the flowery skirt had a lining.  She said that the skirt is so light that when she wears hers, she is totally unaware that it has a tricot lining.  Actually, that is a plus for the skirt, no?

Respected Contributor

Yes, Cofee not Connelly

Esteemed Contributor

No complaints about the show, which I watched. Thought Jennifer and Nancy were both fine and prepared. It was a smooth, well-run and enjoyable show IMO. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.